Give me your absolute worst patches (to make music with)

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
dvdrtldg

23 Aug 2022

Don't forget to try the init patch on Thor - "Epic Poly". It's super nasty, and not in a good way

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

24 Aug 2022

dvdrtldg wrote:
23 Aug 2022
Don't forget to try the init patch on Thor - "Epic Poly". It's super nasty, and not in a good way
I actually used that patch 10 years ago, back when I didn't even know what "patch" meant. I remember seeing people writing that word on forums all the time and I never understood what the hell everyone was talking about. Guess I've learned a few things since then.
Listen to this song at 0:16 and 0:20 to hear it in action. :puf_smile:

dvdrtldg

24 Aug 2022

Yep there it is lol, I'd recognise it anywhere. Manages to sound flat & fizzy at the same time. Nice track though!

WOO

25 Aug 2022

TritoneAddiction wrote:
24 Aug 2022
dvdrtldg wrote:
23 Aug 2022
I actually used that patch 10 years ago, back when I didn't even know what "patch" meant. I remember seeing people writing that word on forums all the time and I never understood what the hell everyone was talking about. Guess I've learned a few things since then.
Listen to this song at 0:16 and 0:20 to hear it in action. :puf_smile:

Did you create the drums using midi? If so well done!

• Information