Producer Geo Slam

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Mattvank

29 Nov 2021

My opinion. It´s the system too which allows such criminals behaviors.
IK Multimedia also,, tricked´´.

Popey
Competition Winner

29 Nov 2021

That's a tough watch. Scamming money and coercing females to do stuff...what a complete rat

plaamook

29 Nov 2021

Popey wrote:
29 Nov 2021
That's a tough watch. Scamming money and coercing females to do stuff...what a complete rat
It wasn’t just females
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

Popey
Competition Winner

29 Nov 2021

plaamook wrote:
29 Nov 2021
Popey wrote:
29 Nov 2021
It wasn’t just females
Oh :shock: yep complete rat 🐀

PhillipOrdonez

29 Nov 2021

Holy fucking shit. Please change the title to "producer" In quotes, cause he's not even that. That's a piece of shit, right there. I really hope he pays for all his crimes. Fucking evil motherfucker.

Popey
Competition Winner

30 Nov 2021

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
29 Nov 2021
Holy fucking shit. Please change the title to "producer" In quotes, cause he's not even that. That's a piece of shit, right there. I really hope he pays for all his crimes. Fucking evil motherfucker.
Ha ha I didn't know the rules about swearing on here so just called the scumbag a rat. Your text perfectly sums up what I would have wrote, sick mother fucker. I thought he was shit when he was just scamming money and then it just gets worse. I hope they win their cases against him.

PhillipOrdonez

30 Nov 2021

Popey wrote:
30 Nov 2021
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
29 Nov 2021
Ha ha I didn't know the rules about swearing on here so just called the scumbag a rat. Your text perfectly sums up what I would have wrote, sick mother fucker. I thought he was shit when he was just scamming money and then it just gets worse. I hope they win their cases against him.
I kept watching hoping for a resolution and everything just got worse and worse 😭 fuck that "red one" or something and his manager too. They should really press charges against him for using his brand to scam and abuse people, but they don't do shit? Wtf. Now I think they are in on it 😡

gullum

01 Dec 2021

Go to youtube Twitter Instagram and Facebook and ask Redone
"And what will you do for the victims of Geo Slam that you promised to help?"

• Information