Bespoke: A modular DAW for Mac, Windows, and Linux

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
pongasoft
RE Developer

15 Sep 2021

I have not tried yet, but looks pretty interesting and it is free...

https://www.bespokesynth.com/

Yan

Mor1

15 Sep 2021

Very promising idea! Thank you for the update!

DaveyG

15 Sep 2021

I don't think it is for me but the version comparison made me chuckle. "Fifteen fewer dollars in your pocket".

Catblack

15 Sep 2021

"Fifteen fewer dollars in your pocket"

What a class act. Had me rolling on the floor.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

Bes
Competition Winner

15 Sep 2021

thanks for the share, very interesting
- Certified Reason expert

miyaru

16 Sep 2021

Thanx for sharing. I played with it for two hours and got some sound out of it. In a way it is fun, but for me with no coding background it is overkill. I tried to get my Korg R3 as midicontroller, but only my Push2 did it what it needed to do on some intruments/synths.

It is very futuristic in my opinion, and I will proberly play with it every once in a while, but to say it is going to replace either Ableton Live or Reason, I have to say no......
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

miyaru

17 Sep 2021

I managed to get my old synths, both the Korg N1 and R3 to act as controllers for notes/bend/mod and it works!

I get the point for what to do with this software, but on both my PC's - my music PC as well as on my laptop it proves the prone to crashing easily........

Save often is my advice if you play around with it!

Even on my weak laptop, it doesn't take much resources, so I can play at work to LOL.
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

selig
RE Developer

17 Sep 2021

Reminds me a bit of Audulus 3 (iPad) with the overall concept. I found the approach to be interesting from a geek perspective, but literally "2-dimensional" in the UI - everything starts to look the same and run together when you get into larger setups.
But I do love folks taking different approaches, it will lead to something great eventually!
Selig Audio, LLC

ravasb

17 Sep 2021

This is great! Thank you for the tip. It is like a simpler version of Usine, which I use a lot when I have a ton of time. I bought the "fully featured" version.

• Information