They like us.... they really like us!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Creativemind

26 Aug 2021

BRIGGS wrote:
26 Aug 2021
Creativemind wrote:
26 Aug 2021

Yeah like house music I wanna make - bought a Nava 909 and will be putting it together in a couple of months and wanna get a Behringer TD-3, Behringer 2600 Blue Marvin Edition, Behringer 923 High-Pass / Low-Pass Filters Module, Sequential Pro 3, some 20/20 speakers and a Mackie ProFX16 Mixer. It's the only way.

Here's a demo of the Nava 909:-

909 FTW!!!

Do you have umpf club drums? That one, is FIRE!!! :puf_smile:
I have temporarily. I was only having play with it yesterday as it goes. I didn't think it sounded good at all. I quickly got rid lol! this was just listening through the kits included though with no tweaking. That's why I am investing in hardware, I'm slowly going off vst's and sampled drums.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

BRIGGS

26 Aug 2021

Creativemind wrote:
26 Aug 2021
BRIGGS wrote:
26 Aug 2021

909 FTW!!!

Do you have umpf club drums? That one, is FIRE!!! :puf_smile:
I have temporarily. I was only having play with it yesterday as it goes. I didn't think it sounded good at all. I quickly got rid lol! this was just listening through the kits included though with no tweaking. That's why I am investing in hardware, I'm slowly going off vst's and sampled drums.
The presets only need a little tweaking. For me, it was mainly the envelopes.
r11s

• Information