How are you doing?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
User avatar
Dave909
Posts: 173
Joined: 04 May 2015

Post 29 Jul 2021

Some might remember me some won't but I just want to know how everyone is doing right now in this whole thing.

User avatar
BRIGGS
Posts: 1711
Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Location: Orange County California

Post 29 Jul 2021

meh....hit a road bump here. : |

It gives me an excuse to spend more time on music. :puf_smile:

User avatar
Dave909
Posts: 173
Joined: 04 May 2015

Post 29 Jul 2021

It does right?! I didnt really spent a lot of time on music tho. Had to get my income straight but im getting back into it as a hobby. Glad to hear you hang in there tho

User avatar
BRIGGS
Posts: 1711
Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Location: Orange County California

Post 29 Jul 2021

Dave909 wrote:
29 Jul 2021
It does right?! I didnt really spent a lot of time on music tho. Had to get my income straight but im getting back into it as a hobby. Glad to hear you hang in there tho
Thanks :puf_smile:

User avatar
Heigen5
Posts: 1177
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Location: Finland / Suomi

Post 14 Aug 2021

Hi Dave! Of course I know you hehe... how are you doing mate, we sure had some great fun in our collabs didn't we? :puf_bigsmile:

User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 2667
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 15 Aug 2021

BRIGGS wrote:
29 Jul 2021
meh....hit a road bump here. : |

It gives me an excuse to spend more time on music. :puf_smile:
When your eyes will stop glowing= beyond the road bump? Hope so.
757365206c6f67696320746f207365656b20616e73776572732075736520726561736f6e20746f2066696e6420776973646f6d

User avatar
BRIGGS
Posts: 1711
Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Location: Orange County California

Post 15 Aug 2021

bxbrkrz wrote:
15 Aug 2021
BRIGGS wrote:
29 Jul 2021
meh....hit a road bump here. : |

It gives me an excuse to spend more time on music. :puf_smile:
When your eyes will stop glowing= beyond the road bump? Hope so.
My eyes glow, till BTC hits 100k. :puf_smile:

User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 2667
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 15 Aug 2021

BRIGGS wrote:
15 Aug 2021
bxbrkrz wrote:
15 Aug 2021

When your eyes will stop glowing= beyond the road bump? Hope so.
My eyes glow, till BTC hits 100k. :puf_smile:
Image
757365206c6f67696320746f207365656b20616e73776572732075736520726561736f6e20746f2066696e6420776973646f6d

User avatar
fullforce
Posts: 562
Joined: 18 Aug 2018

Post 16 Aug 2021

Dave909 wrote:
29 Jul 2021
Some might remember me some won't but I just want to know how everyone is doing right now in this whole thing.
Sup Dave. First GeorgeFeb and now you? Wow, maybe Flapphead will return. Or McDeadlySeed.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 2470
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the New York

Post 21 Aug 2021

I, for one, will not rest until “insert your least fave RTer here” is back offending everyone, getting panties all bunched up, and taking names.

Mods!

Also, new combinator...
The Now Sound of MIDI Thru 🧂

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], doze and 1 guest