Musical Improv at it's Best

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Aosta

20 May 2021

Marc Rebillet and Wayne Brady got together, did a livestream last Sunday and made something wonderful! :clap:

Tend the flame

teddymcw

23 May 2021

Aosta wrote:
20 May 2021
Marc Rebillet and Wayne Brady got together, did a livestream last Sunday and made something wonderful! :clap:
This was cool to see, thanks for posting! Hadn't heard of Rebillet before and really enjoyed his enthusiasm and craft. Really a great reminder to live in those creative moments as much as one can. Sure it gets tiresome after a little bit imho and then time to go/think deeper but this type of jamming is dope and could be every day thing!

Aosta

23 May 2021

teddymcw wrote:
23 May 2021
This was cool to see, thanks for posting! Hadn't heard of Rebillet before and really enjoyed his enthusiasm and craft.
I came across him some years back when this song went viral for a bit.

He is an awesome musician and improv creator...he is also that kid who got tons of money for giving up his 1st place in line to buy an iphone years ago :lol: :clap:

Tend the flame

teddymcw

24 May 2021

Aosta wrote:
23 May 2021
teddymcw wrote:
23 May 2021
This was cool to see, thanks for posting! Hadn't heard of Rebillet before and really enjoyed his enthusiasm and craft.
He is an awesome musician and improv creator...he is also that kid who got tons of money for giving up his 1st place in line to buy an iphone years ago :lol: :clap:
Ya, the more I see and learn about him the more I seem to really like him as a person and as a general ball of energy hah. He does have pretty substantial key chops, he's been long time trained on the keys, and even though his improv tricks can sometimes get a little repetitive there seems to be another fresh moment of true brilliance around the corner.

That is to say he is great to learn and be inspired from. Cheers!

• Information