What's going on in the USA and stuff - Part II The Revenge

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Auryn

24 Oct 2020

Sorry for the slightly incendiary thread title, I basically just want an excuse to post this: ;)

the videos on this channel are always hilariously random, absurd and very well done IMHO
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

MrFigg
Competition Winner

24 Oct 2020

Auryn wrote:
24 Oct 2020
Sorry for the slightly incendiary thread title, I basically just want an excuse to post this: ;)

the videos on this channel are always hilariously random, absurd and very well done IMHO
Maaaaaan. That is sooooo funny. Thanks.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

BRIGGS

24 Oct 2020

I needed a laugh. thx! :lol:
r11s

motuscott

24 Oct 2020

New York voting starts today. The Revenge indeed!
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

PhillipOrdonez

24 Oct 2020

Funny. Now please vote him out, North Americans of the United States variety.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

24 Oct 2020

I like it. So much better then the old "What's going on in the USA and stuff" -thread. :D
Hopefully it won't derail into any serious political discussions, name calling, people getting mad at each other and assuming the worst of the people on the other side etc. You know all that predictable stuff that occurs everytime politics is brought up. :lol:

I found this a couple of days ago. As a Slipknot listener I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Zac

24 Oct 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
24 Oct 2020
I like it. So much better then the old "What's going on in the USA and stuff" -thread. :D
Hopefully it won't derail into any serious political discussions, name calling, people getting mad at each other and assuming the worst of the people on the other side etc. You know all that predictable stuff that occurs everytime politics is brought up. :lol:

I found this a couple of days ago. As a Slipknot listener I enjoyed it quite a bit.
All of the metaltrump songs are excellent, really well done and put together. Peace sells is a fave of mine...

splangie

10 Nov 2020

"Ted Nugent just bought 11,000 acre estate on Solsbury Plain." - gSs
haWhat.jpg
haWhat.jpg (40.29 KiB) Viewed 1429 times

plaamook

11 Nov 2020

splangie wrote:
10 Nov 2020
"Ted Nugent just bought 11,000 acre estate on Solsbury Plain." - gSs
Yeah, get in there early Ted. Beat the queues.
They'll be selling off all the rest of it soon enough.
Though you may well get a better deal come Jan.
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

moneykube

11 Nov 2020

meme time :puf_wink:
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 12.28.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 12.28.59 PM.png (322.85 KiB) Viewed 1365 times
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 12.28.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 12.28.36 PM.png (807.77 KiB) Viewed 1365 times
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

motuscott

11 Nov 2020

Just so y'alls know, none of the stores or banks here in NYC are taking down their plywood protection. Still waiting for one of the fat ladies of der Trumph administration to sing

EdwardKiy

11 Nov 2020

Why should they? Cuomo keeps defunding the NY police while the murder rates have tripled since last year. If anything, those banks and shops will need even more protection if Biden wins.

What's the logic here? Is it Trump administration looting the shops? Or is the fact of Trump administration in itself a legitimate reason for looting? I don't get it. What did you mean by this comment?

splangie

11 Nov 2020

I had a really bad one for Hicks, so I changed it. Give a little bit.

Here is list of folks filing for unemployment, selling home, still trying to read very first sentence in pre-num, stocking up on ammo, seeking anointment, extremely uncomfortable, watching entire Peep Show series again for second time in 7 days, ordered first Raspberry Pi, signed up for Plex life account, ordered new Mac Pro, and/or switched to Lutheran.

Stevie Boy Wonder Miller
Melania Nope Trump
Jared Ivanka Jr.
Steve Eats It Mnuchin
Mike leRocket Pompeo
Betsy Best Left deVoid Devos
Mike Half-a Pence
Bill Lowered Barr
Rudy laGoat Giuliani
Andrew derDice Wheeler
Chad derWolf
Bender Carson
Hope Real Kick In Arse Hicks
Kalyeigh Sarah Spicer Sanders Sean McEnany III
and just for laughs -
Herschel Hairshirt Walker

gSs

PhillipOrdonez

11 Nov 2020

EdwardKiy wrote:
11 Nov 2020
Why should they? Cuomo keeps defunding the NY police while the murder rates have tripled since last year. If anything, those banks and shops will need even more protection if Biden wins.

What's the logic here? Is it Trump administration looting the shops? Or is the fact of Trump administration in itself a legitimate reason for looting? I don't get it. What did you mean by this comment?
Would they need even more protection now that Biden HAS WON (🕺🥳🥳 fuck you trump and trump supporters, fuck all of you forever!!!!🥳🥳🕺) ?

EdwardKiy

11 Nov 2020

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
11 Nov 2020
EdwardKiy wrote:
11 Nov 2020

Would they need even more protection now that Biden HAS WON (🕺🥳🥳 fuck you trump and trump supporters, fuck all of you forever!!!!🥳🥳🕺) ?
Sure, fuck 'em, why not. Although Biden hasn't won yet, you basically repeated my question. So, what will change with the Biden administration with regards to the lootings? I just want to understand the logic of that statement.

motuscott

11 Nov 2020

deleted, there's just no point
Last edited by motuscott on 11 Nov 2020, edited 1 time in total.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

11 Nov 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
24 Oct 2020
What a sursprise. I must be psychic :lol:

guitfnky

11 Nov 2020

“Biden hasn’t won yet”

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

PhillipOrdonez

11 Nov 2020

EdwardKiy wrote:
11 Nov 2020
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
11 Nov 2020

Sure, fuck 'em, why not. Although Biden hasn't won yet, you basically repeated my question. So, what will change with the Biden administration with regards to the lootings? I just want to understand the logic of that statement.
What makes you think the protection needs to be increased now that Biden is the new president starting in a few (10?) weeks?

PhillipOrdonez

11 Nov 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
11 Nov 2020
TritoneAddiction wrote:
24 Oct 2020
What a sursprise. I must be psychic :lol:
You jinxed it, man! 😂

EdwardKiy

11 Nov 2020

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
11 Nov 2020
EdwardKiy wrote:
11 Nov 2020

What makes you think the protection needs to be increased now that Biden is the new president starting in a few (10?) weeks?
you first, I insist.

PhillipOrdonez

11 Nov 2020

EdwardKiy wrote:
11 Nov 2020
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
11 Nov 2020

you first, I insist.
Insist all you want. You made an apparently false statement and fail to explain why you said it and backing it up. There's no answer from me here. I'm not the one spreading misinformation and lies conservative style.

guitfnky

11 Nov 2020

that's perhaps my favorite thing about pro-right conspiracy theorists--the insistence that the burden is on us to disprove their conspiracy theories is always first out of the gate, like clockwork. points for consistency, I guess. :lol:
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

PhillipOrdonez

11 Nov 2020

First link: nothing to do with Biden at all.

Second link: "this site can't be reached"

Still no answers........

• Information