Ghost of Tsushima Is Almost Here

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
hurricane
Competition Winner

16 Jul 2020

I've pre-ordered and I am psyched. This is why i love the PS4 - it's loaded with high quality single player adventure games and they're not going to stop making them. The soundtrack to this game is pretty sweet too, and if you want to read more about it check this out: https://blog.playstation.com/2020/07/02 ... -tsushima/

The historical setting is fascinating. I began to study ancient Japanese music, folk songs, court music, sacred music and taiko, as well as the different pentatonic scales used in Japanese music. It is a very rich world full of a lifetime’s worth of exploration. In the game’s score I used Shakuhachi, Koto, Shamisen, Taiko Drums and Chants, and my favourite discovery, Biwa. The Biwa is an instrument that Samurai used to play and the art of it was almost lost — there are now only a few players in the world! Luckily, I was able to find one of them to play on Ghost. It’s a really special sound and you can hear it on “The Heart of the Jito.”

Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

DanAnders

18 Jul 2020

I wathced a gameplay it is awesome!

• Information