opinion - Yamaha cpx600

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
arqui

01 Jun 2020

Hello people. I am looking forward to buying an acoustic guitar with mic preamp. I've been seeing the Yamaha CPX600 through web stores, because in my country is South America, the COVID issue is in its initial stage and businesses remain closed with online sales. Someone has tried it to omit any opinion, or they can recommend some within the $ 360 price range.
Thanks regards.
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

TheDragonborg

01 Jun 2020

Not an expert on guitars but since you say you are in South America I would recommend something made from composite materials rather than pure wood... something that won't have humidity affect it's tone.

arqui

02 Jun 2020

TheDragonborg wrote:
01 Jun 2020
Not an expert on guitars but since you say you are in South America I would recommend something made from composite materials rather than pure wood... something that won't have humidity affect it's tone.
I don't live in the water, you made me laugh

TheDragonborg

02 Jun 2020

Fine then... you don't need to live in the water to be affected by humidity... it's a valid consideration when looking for an acoustic guitar... humidity (or dryness) of the environment can and does affect the tone of acoustic guitar. With a response yours, don't be surprised when no one helps you.

arqui

02 Jun 2020

Living in South America does not mean that I live in a humid climate, there are places for example London is much more humid than many places, anyway thanks, it was not my intention to belittle your comment, perhaps the translation was misinterpreted.
I just asked for an opinion on the quality of the guitar
thanks

• Information