Vintage Rock & Prog Artists [1965 - 1975]

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
rgdaniel

08 May 2020

MrFigg wrote:
08 May 2020
Demis Roussos as you’ve never seen him before. A long standing favourite.
Demis Roussos and Jerry Garcia.... my celebrity lookalikes, way back when... less so these days... :lol:

electricthing

08 May 2020

Great Topic
Should the next song scare you off, Hammill has easier bits.......mwoehaha
Plus the story goes that Johnny Rotten was inspired by Peter Hammill's singing so that is a nice bridge,
only....... a bridge to what? To now?

Maybe to the second part;

DaveyG

08 May 2020

Vinegar Joe

rgdaniel

08 May 2020

electricthing wrote:
08 May 2020
Great Topic
Plus the story goes that Johnny Rotten was inspired by Peter Hammill's singing so that is a nice bridge,
I loves me some Peter Hammill, he's been my central musical and lyrical obsession since around 1972... not to all tastes, though: I was just starting to date a woman at some point, mid 80's I think, and I mentioned I was a huge fan of this guy called Peter Hammill... a few days later, she broke up with me by mailing me the broken shards of Hammill's "Skin" LP... lol, that's harsh...

electricthing

09 May 2020

rgdaniel wrote:
08 May 2020
electricthing wrote:
08 May 2020
Great Topic
I loves me some Peter Hammill, he's been my central musical and lyrical obsession since around 1972... not to all tastes, though: I was just starting to date a woman at some point, mid 80's I think, and I mentioned I was a huge fan of this guy called Peter Hammill... a few days later, she broke up with me by mailing me the broken shards of Hammill's "Skin" LP... lol, that's harsh...

That's harsh but in hindsight it probably has saved you from a lot of trouble. A woman that trashes a Hammill LP......... might be a sign of something.....Good that Hammill helped out to bring it out.
BTW I love the Skin album!

rgdaniel

09 May 2020

electricthing wrote:
09 May 2020
That's harsh but in hindsight it probably has saved you from a lot of trouble. A woman that trashes a Hammill LP......... might be a sign of something.....Good that Hammill helped out to bring it out.
Indeed, I took it as a bullet dodged... :lol:

• Information