Advanced Music Production Retreat

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
aeox
Competition Winner

19 Mar 2020

selig wrote:
18 Mar 2020
I gotta say that in that destination I'd be severely distracted by the surroundings. I'm used to working in windowless studios for days on end, which is probably what I'd be doing on such a retreat if I were to immerse myself in the music (which is the idea, right?). Such a retreat could happen in a Hampton Inn conference room in Des Moines for all I care, if the people were inspiring.

As a side note, I had a blast getting together with like minded electronic musicians yearly over a 10 year period a while back (in a super cool setting, Arcosanti AZ). Still great friends with most of the folks, and I felt that working with a group of like0minded peers (fellow synth/gear heads) to be as inspiring as learning from a few seasoned pros IMO. Always came home energized and ready to get creative on a whole new level… :)
I was more excited about meeting the people as well. The location could've been anywhere!

• Information