7 pianos in the post

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
demt

29 Dec 2019

hmmm i bought a keyboard i finsally got fed up with the on switch malfunction and prepared to send it back as agreed by those excellent sirvice at amazon it then fisled and completely misfunctionesd and turned of meanwhile another reserve piano from amazon arrived im like happy even thought the on off switch doesnt workl i made a phone call to amazon and mentioned it when she told me it was a manufactures problem an ery won was complaining so all keyboards of that sort were to be returned i quickly got what seemed to b a bargain interim keyboprd but the keys were to small i then returned that as well meanwhile they could only pick up 2 keyboards leaving me with 1 keyboard that doesnt work being intrepid i quickly ordered a famme g20000 realy a mile??100 for 260 not 700 and am sitting hear with my truste akai mpk mini praying playing all is well as my language seemed to suffer and am smoothing and oiling the waters as my pride and joy of keyboards slowly approasches my aboad, the maudio key is arranged to b picked up on mon week dff courier difff rules and rite now a new guitar arrives and nocks on the door actally the buzzer went to the mainentence witch i opened remotely and ran up and down 2 floors to find myself behind the delivery man whod gone buy lift whilst all this was going on my 1st test vid of my new hardware set up shot perfectly except for 1 problem yoi need to install into your browser an equalizer app to enhance the mid highs of the distorted bassline witch in the very last min you can hear play ok right

Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

Seckin

31 Dec 2019

The importance of punctuation is the difference between helping your uncle, Jack, off a horse or helping your uncle jack off a horse.
If you can't make a hit with Malstrom, Subtractor and Redrum, you can't make a hit at all.

Dogcat

31 Dec 2019

Let's eat, grandma.

Let's eat grandma.

motuscott

31 Dec 2019

My name isn't motuscott and I approve of this post.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

demt

01 Jan 2020

and 3 cars of the rd in the same week things are definatly moving

english syntax is basically antisocial c Dental health Mental health before you stick it with the right puncuition ,punch u i shon.
i sirpose you spell out punch line instead of live it still cold fish r cold fish and bother to miss hates spell it out

ps i hope motuscott continues to sirport me valued stuff !!

moral BOTHER TO MISS we need al the help weve got
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

demt

01 Jan 2020

new fangled voice box
hear scince reason 2.5

• Information