Need hosting for selling large MP3 files

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
pummelfee

28 Dec 2019

We currently create meditation tracks, around 20-30 minutes each. Our customer wants to sell them to his clients but got no idea were to host it. Does anyone have an idea were to start?

PS: we could use LANDR or something to publish the tracks on itunes etc, BUT we do not want this. It is an offer especially for some clients, not or the masses.

Oquasec

28 Dec 2019

Any platform (In your case there is no platform not to touch)
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

jam-s

28 Dec 2019

You could simply rent some webspace at a hosting provider. Also some transfer services like wetransfer, goodle drive, or mega might work (depending on your need for long term availability of your download links).

pushedbutton

29 Dec 2019

once you've sold $20's worth of tracks on https://bandcamp.com/ you can upload tracks upto 600Mb in size. Till then the limit is still a rather generous 291Mb.
Probably worth giving a friend $20 to buy some of your music with to increase your limit if it's an issue.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

• Information