Deezer open source tool to separate tracks

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
User avatar
pongasoft
Posts: 187
Joined: 21 Apr 2016
Location: Las Vegas

Post 03 Dec 2019

Although I have not tried it yet, this looks very interesting...

https://deezer.io/releasing-spleeter-de ... 88985e797e

Yan

User avatar
Boombastix
Posts: 915
Joined: 18 May 2018
Location: Bay Area, CA

Post 03 Dec 2019

Did you figure out how to install it?
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

User avatar
splangie
Posts: 216
Joined: 21 Dec 2017
Location: Park County, Colorado

Post 03 Dec 2019

Boombastix wrote:
03 Dec 2019
Did you figure out how to install it?
Make sure you are running python 3.4 or above.

install it:
pip install spleeter

then run it:
spleeter separate -i filein -o fileout

you can read all about it here:
https://github.com/deezer/spleeter/wiki ... rted#usage

Looks cool. I am going to test it.

User avatar
splangie
Posts: 216
Joined: 21 Dec 2017
Location: Park County, Colorado

Post 03 Dec 2019

splangie wrote:
03 Dec 2019
Boombastix wrote:
03 Dec 2019
Did you figure out how to install it?
Make sure you are running python 3.4 or above.

install it:
pip install spleeter

then run it:
spleeter separate -i filein -o fileout

you can read all about it here:
https://github.com/deezer/spleeter/wiki ... rted#usage

Looks cool. I am going to test it.
You will need ffmpeg as well and libsndfile for eval option.

User avatar
splangie
Posts: 216
Joined: 21 Dec 2017
Location: Park County, Colorado

Post 03 Dec 2019

Well shoot I had to update python, went to 3.8 and it is still installing. I am doing this on an Rpi4 so.

User avatar
Boombastix
Posts: 915
Joined: 18 May 2018
Location: Bay Area, CA

Post 03 Dec 2019

See the other thread, there is web application doing it on-line.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

User avatar
splangie
Posts: 216
Joined: 21 Dec 2017
Location: Park County, Colorado

Post 03 Dec 2019

Boombastix wrote:
03 Dec 2019
See the other thread, there is web application doing it on-line.
Well gosh, that takes all the fun out of the install. It could not get it working on an Rpi4 running Raspbian so I'll install it elsewhere and see how it works.

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests