Amazing Deals

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
User avatar
Periwinkle
Posts: 168
Joined: 09 Jul 2019
Location: London England

Post 19 Nov 2019

WD Music have amazing deals on Confederate battle flag pickguards. Quick! Quick! The Rising Sun amp covers and Swastika gigbags have already sold out. This may be your last chance to offend people with your guitar. /s

Image
Image

.“Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.”

― Banksy

User avatar
diminished
Posts: 1568
Joined: 15 Dec 2018

Post 19 Nov 2019

what the actual fuck.
:reason: Most recent track: The Test (feat. MrFigg) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

WarStar
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2018

Post 19 Nov 2019

Uhhmmm...

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1683
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 19 Nov 2019

What no Grand Inquisitor keyboard solo cape?
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

reggie1979
Posts: 1176
Joined: 11 Apr 2019

Post 19 Nov 2019

Man, that is what I want. Maybe white sea can do a review?

User avatar
Periwinkle
Posts: 168
Joined: 09 Jul 2019
Location: London England

Post 19 Nov 2019

That said, as a young whippersnapper, I quite happily watched the Dukes of Hazzard (Mainly for Daisy) without ever realising the significance of the flag or Robert E. Lee.

Also, in their defence, there have been times in the past where both the Confederate Battle Flag and the Rising Sun Flag have been used as general symbols of rebellion. The swastika ... not so much.

Image

Interestingly (who am I kidding?), General Lee toys bearing the flag can still be bought on Amazon.

Image

Also, Lego did a kit, but I believe the recent edition is sans flag.

Image

Daisy's a little chunkier than I recall, but I'm really in no position to cast the first stone.

Image
Image

.“Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.”

― Banksy

reggie1979
Posts: 1176
Joined: 11 Apr 2019

Post 19 Nov 2019

I wonder if the site is endorsed by fox news?

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1683
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 20 Nov 2019

Periwinkle wrote:
19 Nov 2019
Also, in their defence, there have been times in the past where both the Confederate Battle Flag and the Rising Sun Flag have been used as general symbols of rebellion. The swastika ... not so much.
But as a religious symbol/trademark, nazis were a little late to the table
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
reddust
Posts: 509
Joined: 07 May 2018

Post 21 Nov 2019

motuscott wrote:
20 Nov 2019
Periwinkle wrote:
19 Nov 2019
Also, in their defence, there have been times in the past where both the Confederate Battle Flag and the Rising Sun Flag have been used as general symbols of rebellion. The swastika ... not so much.
But as a religious symbol/trademark, nazis were a little late to the table
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
Which is one more reason to hate nazis, they screwed up a symbol that actually had the opposite meaning to what we associate with it today...


User avatar
jam-s
Posts: 790
Joined: 17 Apr 2015
Location: Aachen, Germany

Post 22 Nov 2019

That cover has still a few miles to walk until getting on par with the current level of offensiveness of the most offensive flag:
Image
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 00/c07.png

*scnr*
If you're in Aachen, come and visit us at the Voidspace.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1683
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 22 Nov 2019

Is that available as a shower curtain?
cos a hard rain, as Bobby D said, is gonna fall
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

reggie1979
Posts: 1176
Joined: 11 Apr 2019

Post 22 Nov 2019

jam-s wrote:
22 Nov 2019
That cover has still a few miles to walk until getting on par with the current level of offensiveness of the most offensive flag:
Image
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 00/c07.png

*scnr*
I have to admit, it makes me angry.

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 3199
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 23 Nov 2019

motuscott wrote:
22 Nov 2019
Is that available as a shower curtain?
cos a hard rain, as Bobby D said, is gonna fall
Bobby Davro. Hero.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1683
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 23 Nov 2019

MrFigg wrote:
23 Nov 2019
motuscott wrote:
22 Nov 2019
Is that available as a shower curtain?
cos a hard rain, as Bobby D said, is gonna fall
Bobby Davro. Hero.
I Will hunt you down.
I Will increase your buffer size
You Will learn to fear me
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 3199
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 23 Nov 2019

motuscott wrote:
23 Nov 2019
MrFigg wrote:
23 Nov 2019


Bobby Davro. Hero.
I Will hunt you down.
I Will increase your buffer size
You Will learn to fear me
😂😂😂

👊🥊

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1683
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 23 Nov 2019

U & me, MrFigg
They're gonna have to carve a new ring of Hell, Dante style
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 3199
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 23 Nov 2019

motuscott wrote:
23 Nov 2019
U & me, MrFigg
They're gonna have to carve a new ring of Hell, Dante style
I say we team up and take out the rest of the fuckers. Let’s face it. We’re the meanest ones here.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1683
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 23 Nov 2019

Ring 6.5:
Why do you post?
Why do you troll?
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 3199
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 23 Nov 2019

motuscott wrote:
23 Nov 2019
Ring 6.5:
Why do you post?
Why do you troll?
Is that to me? Unsure.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1683
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 23 Nov 2019

Nothing personal, guy.
Now back to haunting the interwebs
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 3199
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 23 Nov 2019

motuscott wrote:
23 Nov 2019
Nothing personal, guy.
Now back to haunting the interwebs
You’re a mystery :)

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1683
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 23 Nov 2019

Love you MrFigg.
My friend (the one I have yet to alienate) describes my personality as dry
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 3199
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 23 Nov 2019

motuscott wrote:
23 Nov 2019
Love you MrFigg.
My friend (the one I have yet to alienate) describes my personality as dry
Thanks man. Warms my heart ❤️

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1683
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 23 Nov 2019

Enough of this online bromance, back to slagging Reason 11
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 3199
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 23 Nov 2019

motuscott wrote:
23 Nov 2019
Enough of this online bromance, back to slagging Reason 11
Reason 11 is shit. Fuck the powers that be.

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests