Update on my life:

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Last Alternative

21 Aug 2019

It sux.

Haha jk, my brother visited from Florida recently, I made a B in chemistry, A’s in everything else so far (3 math classes & English), next is biology and health, hit 6 months together with my beautiful awesome Filipino girlfriend, she moved in a month ago, we’ve been cooking lots of delicious food together making our own recipes, friends never call anymore in this antisocial world, my other brother’s batch wife is putting my mom in a home, I’m getting back into music, need to lose 15 pounds, quit vaping for a week but it got a hold on me again (not as bad at least), Absolute Carnage is all the rage, gonna clean my guns soon and send one in for repair and then take my girl out to the range, and still can’t believe I lost my dad 9 months ago. Otherwise, life is peachy!

Oh, and in case you’re wondering, yes I love you
xoxo
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

reasonsuser88

21 Aug 2019

I'm glad you're doing well. You might not remember me but I remember you. My name is Peter Lansford also known as Ace back in my high school hip hop days. Not that you knew me back in high school but that is my obligatory tagline to inhabitants of the lost desert. I liked the sound you were coming up with but there are more important things in life for some people. Good on you for taking care of yourself. I quit drinking in March and lost the weight you want to lose. I had to poke a new hole in my belt today with a knife because I'm too much of a lazy cheapskate to get a decent belt. I recently spent $200 on Output Exhale though. Maybe some day the world will believe me about the rabbit hole.
The time has come for you to take care and comb your hair. :wave:

Zac

21 Aug 2019

Just wanted to say hi and glad you're doing ok. I've been off the sauce for 2.5 mnths too. Never better.

O1B

21 Aug 2019

Congrats on School.
It's Good to have a Girl.

Enjoy the Summer!
O1B

• Information