Fruits and veggies........

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
diminished
Competition Winner

21 Jun 2019

Creativemind wrote:
21 Jun 2019

Tell you what's nice as well, used in Thai dishes a lot - galangal.
That's a nice one, almost a magic ingredient. It's that subtle something you can't put your finger on. Like defused ginger, umami but with a little nose tickle. I use it as a powder, ofc in asian dishes but you can also add a bit to white sauces, creme-based/bechamel stuff.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Creativemind

21 Jun 2019

diminished wrote:
21 Jun 2019
Creativemind wrote:
21 Jun 2019

Tell you what's nice as well, used in Thai dishes a lot - galangal.
That's a nice one, almost a magic ingredient. It's that subtle something you can't put your finger on. Like defused ginger, umami but with a little nose tickle. I use it as a powder, ofc in asian dishes but you can also add a bit to white sauces, creme-based/bechamel stuff.
Not heard of ground galangal but I have an electric spice / nut grinder so anything can be ground in my house haha!
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

BRIGGS

21 Jun 2019

r11s

reggie1979

21 Jun 2019

You have to keep something in mind, I'm murican. We have (as you know from all that crappy fast food) very different tastes in what we eat. I'm a little red-neck (when it comes to eating, I like the murican stuff)

So some of these things you guys are saying is just not currently in my pallet. When I used to date, guys would take me to wonderful restaurants and try new things. I discovered sushi and Thai food that way :) But alas I'm not real diverse.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Jun 2019

Creativemind wrote:
21 Jun 2019
diminished wrote:
21 Jun 2019

Not heard of ground galangal but I have an electric spice / nut grinder so anything can be ground in my house haha!
Wish I could get stuff ground in my house. Stupid hum off my P90s.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

21 Jun 2019

Just lick the cable and experience the ultimate taste bud explosion!
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

reggie1979

21 Jun 2019

MrFigg wrote:
21 Jun 2019
Creativemind wrote:
21 Jun 2019

Apparently there is a good pedal for that. Don't remember what it is off the top of my head.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Jun 2019

reggie1979 wrote:
21 Jun 2019
MrFigg wrote:
21 Jun 2019

Apparently there is a good pedal for that. Don't remember what it is off the top of my head.
Hahaha. I was attempting to be funny :). Ground spices. Ground guitar. Thanks though. Appreciated :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Jun 2019

diminished wrote:
21 Jun 2019
Just lick the cable and experience the ultimate taste bud explosion!
Ha!!! :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information