Poll: poll on polls.

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!

Do you answer polls on ReasonTalk?

Poll ended at 16 Jun 2019

Yes. I answer polls on ReasonTalk
81%
No. I don’t answer polls on ReasonTalk.
19%

Total votes: 32
MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Jun 2019

We’ll see...

:)
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

PhillipOrdonez

13 Jun 2019

I wonder if somebody who never answers the polls here is going to answer that they don't answer polls here. But that would mean they are answering a poll here.... 😱

diminished
Competition Winner

13 Jun 2019

Unpollular polliinion: "Polls" are the worst feature of Reasontalk

Anyone can be a statistician these days with tools like these. Where's the science in that? Back in my days we handed out pen & paper and asked people in person!

Y'all feeling the summer low already? I start to. Already working on a holiday track yet I have 2 more weeks to go..
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel β€’α΄—β€’

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Jun 2019

diminished wrote: ↑
13 Jun 2019

Anyone can be a statistician these days with tools like these. Where's the science in that? Back in my days we handed out pen & paper and asked people in person!

Y'all feeling the summer low already? I start to. Already working on a holiday track yet I have 2 more weeks to go..
You do know that 76% of statistics are made up on the spot?
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Jun 2019

PhillipOrdonez wrote: ↑
13 Jun 2019
I wonder if somebody who never answers the polls here is going to answer that they don't answer polls here. But that would mean they are answering a poll here.... 😱
Ahhhhh!! The irony eh? πŸ˜‰πŸ™ƒ
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

13 Jun 2019

MrFigg wrote: ↑
13 Jun 2019
13 Jun 2019

Wow, I didn't even know. Thanks for sharing, I'll spread the word! On another note, what I found interesting is that most of the people participating in a poll share the opinion of the winning category.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel β€’α΄—β€’

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Jun 2019

13 Jun 2019
13 Jun 2019

Wow, I didn't even know. Thanks for sharing, I'll spread the word! On another note, what I found interesting is that most of the people participating in a poll share the opinion of the winning category.
:)
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

13 Jun 2019

:D I should really get back to work now..

motuscott

13 Jun 2019

I have donated to ReasonTalk in this thinly disguised poll tax, which I believe is unconstitutional.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? πŸ§‚

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Jun 2019

motuscott wrote: ↑
13 Jun 2019
I have donated to ReasonTalk in this thinly disguised poll tax, which I believe is unconstitutional.
Maaaan. The poll tax!!! They introduced that in Scotland a year before they did in England. Protests, running battles and pensioners and politicians going to jail for refusing to pay. Happy days.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

reasonsuser88

13 Jun 2019

This isn't a reliable poll because sometimes I see a poll that I don't bother responding to technically such as this one. There should be at least another option because human beings are more complicated than simple yes or no answers. Such a question implies that the individual answers polls whenever they are created and this is unrealistic for a being that is not of artificial intelligence. Some people might miss a poll or two when they leave periodically on personal leave or if they don't care about the topic. I call these people "wobblers" and I definitely fit into this category. I only answer polls when I feel they meet my criteria for substance. There should be an inquiry as to how many polls were created since the beginning of Reasontalk as well as the members who responded to every poll vs people who never answered a poll. Then you will have reliable data to proceed with your current program but I imagine only a few of these people who answered every poll exist. They are the chosen ones. Most of us are just mere wobblers. Perhaps you should include options for most of the time and not very often so that you can substantiate this program.
The time has come for you to take care and comb your hair. :wave:

Soeno

13 Jun 2019

i poll for clicks only

Dabbler

13 Jun 2019

People take polls and people participate in polls. Do people answer polls? idk

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Jun 2019

Dabbler wrote: ↑
13 Jun 2019
People take polls and people participate in polls. Do people answer polls? idk
Do people answer polls?

A) yes
B) No
C) Don’t know.

You answered C) Don’t know. :)
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

motuscott

13 Jun 2019

Ask not for whom the Figg polls
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? πŸ§‚

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Jun 2019

motuscott wrote: ↑
13 Jun 2019
Ask not for whom the Figg polls
Hahahhahahaha. Fucking magic. You the man :).
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

Creativemind

13 Jun 2019

13 Jun 2019
:lol:

So true.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Creativemind

13 Jun 2019

Look out for my thread soon, a poll on polls about whether you answer polls lol!
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Jun 2019

Creativemind wrote: ↑
13 Jun 2019
Look out for my thread soon, a poll on polls about whether you answer polls lol!
Poll-yphonic.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Jun 2019

13 Jun 2019
13 Jun 2019

So true.
As my honorable friend Phil shrewdly observed, this was indeed the point of this post. I thought the irony was implicit. That said, I had been awake for 3 days so my idea of humor may have been adversely affected. I’m glad that the majority understood my intention.
In the future I’ll sleep an hour or two then carry out a reassessment ofwhether what I originally thought was funny actually is. :):):):).
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

reggie1979

13 Jun 2019

Definitely analog. It's just better than digital.

PhillipOrdonez

13 Jun 2019

13 Jun 2019
13 Jun 2019

So true.
As my honorable friend Phil shrewdly observed, this was indeed the point of this post. I thought the irony was implicit. That said, I had been awake for 3 days so my idea of humor may have been adversely affected. I’m glad that the majority understood my intention.
In the future I’ll sleep an hour or two then carry out a reassessment ofwhether what I originally thought was funny actually is. :):):):).
I thought it was funny!

• Information