Poll: Which of these common forum answers do you hate the most?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!

Which of these common forum answer do you hate the most?

Poll ended at 19 Jun 2019

If you need it buy it. If you don’t then don’t.
22%
Why don’t you just trial it?
9%
RTFM.
19%
I actually use some or all of these replies myself.
13%
None of the above.
38%

Total votes: 32
Jagwah

13 Jun 2019

Comment removed by author.

O1B

18 Jun 2019

I believe Selig helped you w/this one.
MrFigg wrote: ↑Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:23 pm wrote: Hi. I've just opened up Reason and tried to set levels on a guitar track using Selig's Curve. Before when I held my cursor over controls I saw an indicator showing incremental values up and down depending on which way I turned the knob. Now nothing. And nothing on any other effects or instruments either. Where did they go? How do I get them back?...or did I just dream that they were there before?

Edit: Disregard please. I fixed it. For once I RTFM ha ha :)
MrFigg wrote:
12 Jun 2019

The above is of course extreme and is quite long from RTFM hahaha but you maybe understand my point.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

18 Jun 2019

O1B wrote:
18 Jun 2019
I believe Selig helped you w/this one.
MrFigg wrote: ↑Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:23 pm wrote: Hi. I've just opened up Reason and tried to set levels on a guitar track using Selig's Curve. Before when I held my cursor over controls I saw an indicator showing incremental values up and down depending on which way I turned the knob. Now nothing. And nothing on any other effects or instruments either. Where did they go? How do I get them back?...or did I just dream that they were there before?

Edit: Disregard please. I fixed it. For once I RTFM ha ha :)
MrFigg wrote:
12 Jun 2019

The above is of course extreme and is quite long from RTFM hahaha but you maybe understand my point.
Possibly. It was over a year ago so don’t remember but it sounds like something he would do. He’s helped me with a lot of other questions in the past. Confused a little though...what was your point? :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information