Censorship

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
boingy

27 May 2019

Censorship.

I object to it in the strongest possible terms.

That's all.

Loque

27 May 2019

Someone could argue, its against the rules like
No breaking of NDA’s

Even if no one from us did it...
Reason12, Win10

WongoTheSane

27 May 2019

For the record, a snapshot of an upcoming device was briefly seen on a tutorial video made by one of the beta-testers of said device, which was discussed in a thread here. The author has contacted us to ask that the thread be removed, to avoid speculation. We obliged! That's pretty much the extent of this conspiration.

Be patient, the device in question should be released quite soon!

(edit: diminished, we also deleted your topic which was a duplicate of this one, sorry about that, I hope this answers your question though)

Zac

27 May 2019

If this internet msg board was a news source that needed integrity I'm sure the news would have remained reported. But it's just a message board where the messages are subject to the whims of its owners. And their eagerness to remain well aligned with the software company whose internet msg board they replaced.

Actually this is a great message board.

Imagine you got to beta test Props REs and you fuckec that up big time accidently....

Poor chap.

Good to help him out.

WongoTheSane

27 May 2019

Zac, I may have worded that wrong, let me clarify: the author of the device (not the author of the leaking video) asked us (very politely) to remove the thread in order to avoid spoilers until release. The video was obviously an unfortunate mistake and its author will be up and running just fine when he finishes his mandatory twenty years in Guantanamo for breaching his NDA.

dioxide

27 May 2019

boingy wrote:
27 May 2019
Censorship.

I object to it in the strongest possible terms.

That's all.
I don't know which incident you're talking about but if someone was deliberately lying about something would you still be happy for them to not be censored. How about if they were lying about you or your family.

My point is that that's a big statement. Most people have a limit, it's just where it is drawn.

Zac

27 May 2019

WongoTheSane wrote:
27 May 2019
Zac, I may have worded that wrong, let me clarify: the author of the device (not the author of the leaking video) asked us (very politely) to remove the thread in order to avoid spoilers until release. The video was obviously an unfortunate mistake and its author will be up and running just fine when he finishes his mandatory twenty years in Guantanamo for breaching his NDA.
Ok. Well in that case. Erm. Poor sod. This seems a bit heavy handed by the props, it was barely a title, let alone a face plate.

They have undercut RE devs in the past though.

I'm sure blamsoft andy is still furious about Europa... barely months after his signature synth...

I guess mr bean gets stuffed this time?

• Information