CULTURESPORT - My Animated Series - Sound Designed in Reason

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
cgijoe

09 May 2019

Hey everyone,

I wanted to take the time to announce the release of the animated series I've been working on for the past 5 years called CULTURESPORT. I originally joined the project as a sound designer (been using Reason for over 15 years now) and soon found myself learning 3D animation and working on pretty much every aspect of it. I'm super proud of the result - if you're a fan of science fiction or anime or hardcore music or synth music, I think you just might enjoy.

CULTURESPORT : ROTTERDAM 1995

The episode is embedded on our Kickstarter page, which we launched alongside the release in order to help support the creation of the first full season of the series.

It all takes place at the epicenter of the birthplace of hard core techno - Rotterdam in 1995.

If you enjoy it, please let me know, or share a link or support our campaign directly. I'm very excited to be sharing it with one of my favorite online communities, even if I don't post too much here, I'm always lurking about.

Thanks,

CGI Joe

cgijoe

28 May 2019

Here's a cool write up from electronic beats mag if anyone's interested....

https://www.electronicbeats.net/the-fee ... e-tv-show/

• Information