Climate Change

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
bxbrkrz

Post 06 May 2019

Zac wrote:
06 May 2019
bxbrkrz wrote:
05 May 2019

Eugenics has never been a joking matter to me. It is not SciFi.
Your personal feelings you have, or your super power ability of smelling me across a computer screen is totally irrelevant.
If you are too young to know past events then it is never too late to learn what we, the human race did to each other, especially to the poorest among us. The same excuses were used: too many children, a burden to society and Nature, etc.

Have a good read. Or not.

UNWANTED STERILIZATION AND EUGENICS PROGRAMS IN THE UNITED STATES

Coerced sterilization is a shameful part of America’s history, and one doesn’t have to go too far back to find examples of it. Used as a means of controlling “undesirable” populations – immigrants, people of color, poor people, unmarried mothers, the disabled, the mentally ill – federally-funded sterilization programs took place in 32 states throughout the 20th century. Driven by prejudiced notions of science and social control, these programs informed policies on immigration and segregation.

As historian William Deverell explains in a piece discussing the “Asexualization Acts” that led to the sterilization of more than 20,000 California men and women,“If you are sterilizing someone, you are saying, if not to them directly, ‘Your possible progeny are inassimilable, and we choose not to deal with that.’”

According to Andrea Estrada at UC Santa Barbara, forced sterilization was particularly rampant in California (the state’s eugenics program even inspired the Nazis):

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/blog ... ed-states/
I haven't read everything in full here. I don't need that. My head's full of enough crap already. But I've read enough to decide you are in this for your own entertainment.
Music and art. It is about entertainment. Always for our own selfish gratification. Always. Can you point to a case when it is not true? Your statement will always be true. I can't help you with what is already inside your head though :geek:

EnochLight

Post 06 May 2019

bxbrkrz wrote:
05 May 2019
At least you did not do a bad copy pasting job in the thread.
Speaking of getting triggered... :lol: :lol: :lol: :puf_wink:
Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 10.4 |  Studio One 4.5 | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel i7 3770k Quad-Core @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Mushkin Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro| Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live

bxbrkrz

Post 06 May 2019

EnochLight wrote:
06 May 2019
bxbrkrz wrote:
05 May 2019
At least you did not do a bad copy pasting job in the thread.
Speaking of getting triggered... :lol: :lol: :lol: :puf_wink:
:puf_bigsmile: :puf_bigsmile: "Relax." :puf_wink:

Right now humanity is at its best and happiest it has ever been, thanks to Capitalism. The lowest level of poverty. Ever. More people are happier everyday eating oatmeal, shipped from across the world, than ever before.
Oatmeal tastes better thanks to patented technologies from Bill Gates' Monsanto and its massive investment in S.T.E.M.
Capitalism is the answer to Climate Change. Not enforced population control from the tiny housing bourgeoisie :thumbs_up:

• Information