Urban Divas compilation

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
dantebenami

29 Mar 2019

HI guys, I know this is a long shot but I'm trying to help my wife. She is very passionate about promoting/helping female artists in electronic music through her initiative Urban Divas. She decided to put together a compilation with the same name to honor women in electronic music and would like to get demo tracks from ladies who produce music.

It turnes out it is almost mission impossible. I wrote to Props and am awaiting their response (maybe they can put like a "call for demo track" on their fan page). Until then I wanted to be pro-active and see if we have any ladies here who would be interested. Thank you!

More info here.
Last edited by dantebenami on 29 Mar 2019, edited 1 time in total.

botnotbot

29 Mar 2019

Maybe get in contact with the site admins about placing an ad in the sidebar.

Kickback Couture makes music with Reason, but her YouTube channel has been quiet for a couple of weeks. Hope she's doing alright.

EDIT: Oh, and the incredibly talented Sarah Mancuso! http://www.esselfortium.net/

dantebenami

29 Mar 2019

Thank you for suggestions...I've updated the original post with url if any lady ends up on this post...

• Information