An IQ-Test: How many bubbles you can see on the pic?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Heigen5

24 Mar 2019

Timmyy.png
Timmyy.png (956.52 KiB) Viewed 319 times
The answer "Timmyy!".

aeox
Competition Winner

24 Mar 2019

IQ tests usually have to do more with pattern recognition. I'm not sure what this is :D

If only counting the dark spheres, there are two. All the others are incomplete so I wouldn't count them technically.

If counting all fully visible spherical shaped objects (including the white ones) I count 18.

If counting ALL spherical shaped objects(black and white), including partially visible, I count 32.

I have a super low IQ, so I probably got this wrong. :puf_bigsmile:

Heigen5

28 Mar 2019

aeox wrote:
24 Mar 2019
IQ tests usually have to do more with pattern recognition. I'm not sure what this is :D

If only counting the dark spheres, there are two. All the others are incomplete so I wouldn't count them technically.

If counting all fully visible spherical shaped objects (including the white ones) I count 18.

If counting ALL spherical shaped objects(black and white), including partially visible, I count 32.

I have a super low IQ, so I probably got this wrong. :puf_bigsmile:
You got it right, there's only two spherical objects which is an official answer. But the joke answer is that all the possible bubbles are numbered, so that's why the joke answer is "Timmyy"
And, actually I created this pic myself though. :mrgreen:

muckmclane

28 Mar 2019

i only see 3

• Information