Guess the synth RE!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
retreed
Posts: 99
Joined: 18 Sep 2018

Post 25 Feb 2019

Oh, I never tried it and I did not notice any background changes on the screenshots. Did you have some serious use for it?

Next one: Guess The Synth

User avatar
Adabler
Posts: 363
Joined: 05 Oct 2017
Location: Oslo

Post 25 Feb 2019

retreed wrote:
25 Feb 2019
Oh, I never tried it and I did not notice any background changes on the screenshots. Did you have some serious use for it?

Next one: Guess The Synth
4skins.png.jpg
No, not at all. Most patches use the one you see in the shop and I never bother to change.

Cool, a new mystery synth RE! Does it come with a starter hint?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:reason: 10 on Win10

retreed
Posts: 99
Joined: 18 Sep 2018

Post 25 Feb 2019

Adabler wrote:
25 Feb 2019

No, not at all. Most patches use the one you see in the shop and I never bother to change.

Cool, a new mystery synth RE! Does it come with a starter hint?
The struggle of revealing not enough/too much with the starter hint.
Let's try it: The synth does not have a lot of knobs.

User avatar
Adabler
Posts: 363
Joined: 05 Oct 2017
Location: Oslo

Post 25 Feb 2019

retreed wrote:
25 Feb 2019
Let's try it: The synth does not have a lot of knobs.
I have no idea but my least knobby synth is Vibro, if you don't count the screen, so I'll go for that.
:reason: 10 on Win10

User avatar
diminished
Posts: 1193
Joined: 15 Dec 2018

Post 26 Feb 2019

retreed wrote:
25 Feb 2019
The struggle of revealing not enough/too much with the starter hint.
Let's try it: The synth does not have a lot of knobs.
Rostnomo? :D

retreed
Posts: 99
Joined: 18 Sep 2018

Post 27 Feb 2019

diminished wrote:
26 Feb 2019
Rostnomo? :D
Ha, nice try, but no! :)
Adabler wrote:
25 Feb 2019
I have no idea but my least knobby synth is Vibro, if you don't count the screen, so I'll go for that.
You hit exactly the amount of knobs we are looking for, but instead of a screen, the mysterious synth has sliders.

User avatar
Adabler
Posts: 363
Joined: 05 Oct 2017
Location: Oslo

Post 28 Feb 2019

retreed wrote:
27 Feb 2019
You hit exactly the amount of knobs we are looking for, but instead of a screen, the mysterious synth has sliders.
Ah, then it must be ReDominator!
:reason: 10 on Win10

retreed
Posts: 99
Joined: 18 Sep 2018

Post 28 Feb 2019

Adabler wrote:
28 Feb 2019
retreed wrote:
27 Feb 2019
You hit exactly the amount of knobs we are looking for, but instead of a screen, the mysterious synth has sliders.
Ah, then it must be ReDominator!
The struggle of easy hints became real. It is the ReDominator. :)

User avatar
Adabler
Posts: 363
Joined: 05 Oct 2017
Location: Oslo

Post 28 Feb 2019

retreed wrote:
28 Feb 2019
The struggle of easy hints became real. It is the ReDominator. :)
Haha, I feel you. I struggeled to find a hint for spectra. I don't have a new track just now, but I'll try to make one tonight. Of course, anyone is welcome to post the next challenge!
:reason: 10 on Win10

User avatar
Adabler
Posts: 363
Joined: 05 Oct 2017
Location: Oslo

Post 03 Mar 2019

Starter hint: This synth RE is among the "knobbiest" synths in the shop.

:reason: 10 on Win10

retreed
Posts: 99
Joined: 18 Sep 2018

Post 03 Mar 2019

Adabler wrote:
03 Mar 2019
Starter hint: This synth RE is among the "knobbiest" synths in the shop.

Predator? :o

User avatar
Adabler
Posts: 363
Joined: 05 Oct 2017
Location: Oslo

Post 04 Mar 2019

retreed wrote:
03 Mar 2019
Predator? :o
No, sorry.

This thing is sample based and weird as hell. :)
:reason: 10 on Win10

User avatar
diminished
Posts: 1193
Joined: 15 Dec 2018

Post 04 Mar 2019

Meteora?
Mixfood Orange again? :D

User avatar
Adabler
Posts: 363
Joined: 05 Oct 2017
Location: Oslo

Post 04 Mar 2019

diminished wrote:
04 Mar 2019
Meteora?
Yes, you got it! It is probably the weirdest RE I've got.

Next mystery synth:

This synth RE got several displays.

:reason: 10 on Win10

TritoneAddiction
Posts: 1844
Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Location: Sweden

Post 04 Mar 2019

Adabler wrote:
04 Mar 2019
Next mystery synth:

This synth RE got several displays.

Expanse?

User avatar
Adabler
Posts: 363
Joined: 05 Oct 2017
Location: Oslo

Post 04 Mar 2019

TritoneAddiction wrote:
04 Mar 2019
Expanse?
Nope, wrong synth.

But I can add that it is one of the expensive ones. :)
:reason: 10 on Win10

TritoneAddiction
Posts: 1844
Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Location: Sweden

Post 30 Mar 2019

I noticed this thread was about to die off. I don't think it's done yet :)
Adabler wrote:
04 Mar 2019
Next mystery synth:

This synth RE got several displays.

Zero?

User avatar
Adabler
Posts: 363
Joined: 05 Oct 2017
Location: Oslo

Post 30 Mar 2019

TritoneAddiction wrote:
30 Mar 2019
Zero?
No, that's not it. :)

New hint: This synth RE has DAHDSR!

(I don't have another track ready, but will try to do something about that.)
:reason: 10 on Win10

TritoneAddiction
Posts: 1844
Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Location: Sweden

Post 30 Mar 2019

Adabler wrote:
30 Mar 2019
(I don't have another track ready, but will try to do something about that.)
I've got a track ready after we've figured out this one. :)

TritoneAddiction
Posts: 1844
Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Location: Sweden

Post 30 Mar 2019

Nostromo?

User avatar
Adabler
Posts: 363
Joined: 05 Oct 2017
Location: Oslo

Post 30 Mar 2019

TritoneAddiction wrote:
30 Mar 2019
Nostromo?
Yay, congrats! You did it! It was Nostromo! :)

Go ahead and post the next mystery synth RE!
:reason: 10 on Win10

TritoneAddiction
Posts: 1844
Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Location: Sweden

Post 30 Mar 2019

Clue: I've used patches from a refill available in the Propellerhead Shop for this one.

Also I probably should let you know that I've added some effects like Disperser, compressors, Audiomatic, EQs, filters etc.


User avatar
Adabler
Posts: 363
Joined: 05 Oct 2017
Location: Oslo

Post 31 Mar 2019

TritoneAddiction wrote:
30 Mar 2019
Clue: I've used patches from a refill available in the Propellerhead Shop for this one.

Also I probably should let you know that I've added some effects like Disperser, compressors, Audiomatic, EQs, filters etc.

Hmm, could it be Expanse?
:reason: 10 on Win10

TritoneAddiction
Posts: 1844
Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Location: Sweden

Post 31 Mar 2019

Adabler wrote:
31 Mar 2019
TritoneAddiction wrote:
30 Mar 2019
Clue: I've used patches from a refill available in the Propellerhead Shop for this one.

Also I probably should let you know that I've added some effects like Disperser, compressors, Audiomatic, EQs, filters etc.

Hmm, could it be Expanse?
Nope.

User avatar
ravisoni
Posts: 409
Joined: 09 Feb 2015
Location: Las Vegas

Post 12 Apr 2019

Europa?
:reason: Reason 10 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests