How much time do you spend on ReasonTalk?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
MrFigg

Post 28 Dec 2018

I spend a LOT of time here reading and writing posts. It’s actually getting to the point where I’m thinking of forcibly limiting my views. I deleted my FB account a long time ago for the same reason but value this forum too much to leave. How often do you come here in a day? Just wondering :).

minilog

Post 28 Dec 2018

Probably average five minutes a day and I tend to check it out when I'm bored at work. I love Reason but there's not much to talk about or anything that I'm curious about within the realm of Reason. I'm still on 9.5 and don't care about the hype or complaints people have. I spend a lot of time on Facebook because it's more interactive and I participate in a few music groups.

Creativemind

Post 28 Dec 2018

Anything from 15 mins a day to half an hour, maybe more. When there's a "What does Reason 11 need?" thread with 17 pages you have to read through which takes an hour, obviously a lot longer.

I maybe come on here, 2 to 4 times a day. This is my first time today.
:reason:

Reason 10.2

Zac

Post 28 Dec 2018

I always check the site out first thing usually over a coffee, usually takes less than 5 mins to catch up on the threads I'm interested in. I'll then come back 1,2 or 3 times during the day depending on boredom levels, but usually only for a minute or two.

motuscott

Post 28 Dec 2018

My name is Motuscott and I am a Reasontalker.

First hit of the day...
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

aeox

Post 28 Dec 2018

I keep Reasontalk open all day while working on music. Anytime I take a break I switch over to my second monitor and refresh the forum. I rarely leave my computer. With that said, it's probably near 5-8 hours.. I can't be sure.

Edit: Okay.. maybe the forum is OPEN for 5-8 hours a day but I definitely don't spend that much "on" or participating on the forum. It's probably closer to an hour.
Last edited by aeox on 28 Dec 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Resonator

Post 28 Dec 2018

15-30 minutes a day, depending on the content.

Creativemind

Post 28 Dec 2018

I've done about 45-50 minutes today so far and logging off for now. There's still 4.5hrs left of the day and will probably drop back in in a couple of hours for half hr or so lol!
:reason:

Reason 10.2

• Information