Bedroom musician was yesterday!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
RobC

31 Oct 2018

Honestly, sitting in one place for longer is not the thing for me. I just can't do it. OR, I get very miserable.
However, laying in bed keeps me calm.

That's how I decided to take a midi keyboard, mouse, laptop and headphones to bed, and try composing there.
One word: amazing.

...and I'm the laziest fn(k in the world now. xD (Or I'm protesting, cause there's no peace lately due to some recent Reason-users drama? xD No, I won't take or post nudes while using Yoko Band Splitter RE, haha. I don't have the RE, that's why. xD)

Of course, this makes me paranoid, and I will work out like crazy, cause as if sitting was "way healthier". That never hurts though!

Honestly, I dreamed that one day, I will make some laying-studio. It truly is dreamy. Sooo comfy!

aeox
Competition Winner

31 Oct 2018

When I get a laptop I'm not going to leave bed for a few years

RobC

31 Oct 2018

aeox wrote:
31 Oct 2018
When I get a laptop I'm not going to leave bed for a few years
I have no clue why I didn't think of this earlier. Though probably because I stacked up quite a few controllers and those need table space, but I'll figure this out. ...and how good I did that I got everything "mini". Always loved portability and weird designs.

demt

01 Nov 2018

now all yer need is sum pretty batch to wait on you.
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

RobC

01 Nov 2018

demt wrote:
01 Nov 2018
now all yer need is sum pretty batch to wait on you.
The only problem is the limited space like this. xD

• Information