new trick against noticable virus ransomeware etc

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
demt

04 Oct 2018

what with syncronize tablets phones and computers by firefox if you run into trouble it is easier to uninstall firefox then reinstall firefox and then resyncronize all the info is automatically downloaded from firefox cloud with a single click
it sure beats mucking around with various security programs all you need is access to is programs and features and i dont think theres a virus that takes that out I found out that when trying to download sum free loops from a very plush site last night most sirprised i was.i think all the major browsers have this facility however due to windows update PROGRAMS and FEATURES may be difficult to find depending on witch version of windows you have luckily i use start menu plus witch recreates the start menu im used to. well worth it though its free i payed the extra, its that usefull.
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

• Information