Music games - playful inspiration!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Adabler
Competition Winner

03 Oct 2018

I love music and I love games. Wouldn't it be cool to have a list of games related to music? I think so, so here we go:

FRACT osc

FRACT is a musical exploration game. You arrive in a forgotten place and explore the vast and unfamiliar landscape to discover the secrets of a world built on sound. You rebuild its machinery by solving puzzles and bring the world back to life by shaping sound and creating music in the game.

Circuits

Simple in concept, but very challenging and rewarding, Circuits is a puzzle game that requires careful listening to complete each level. The goal of Circuits : piece together the different parts of a song. Sounds easy, but maybe not.

Sentris

Sentris is a musical performance game. Make your own music as you Drop, Recycle, and Stack "Sound Blocks" into a spinning loop. Freestyle with a huge degree of musical control. Or focus on achieving the goal and let your song emerge organically.

Rocksmith 2014

The fastest way to learn guitar is now better than ever. Join over three million people who have learned to play guitar with the award-winning Rocksmith® method. Plug any real guitar or bass with a 1/4 inch jack directly into your PC or Mac and you’ll learn to play in just 60 days.

I'm sure there are many more out there!
:reason: 12, Win10

w1pl0c

03 Oct 2018

audio surf

jam-s

03 Oct 2018

140 is one of my favourite music centred games:

Bes
Competition Winner

03 Oct 2018

- Certified Reason expert

jam-s

03 Oct 2018

Marc64

04 Oct 2018

BitTrip beat and all those bitrip games.

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

• Information