high ho 3o'clock in the morning

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
demt

07 Sep 2018

no sign of reality plenty of tobacco girlfriend finally hit the pit as next weeks milk in t supply wasnt cancelled due to excess cash, a vague sort of familiarity with the @current@ to set the sails to .Iron will on tickover ready to respond to any form of female psychosis wondering for the 100th time weather watercooled computers are really silent,outside no sign of another gang loudly entereing the large tunnel i live above, the sirens that normally permeate the night noticable by their abscence,enter stage left.absolutely nothing stage right distant sky scrapers low flying warning lights scintillate into the cool air of a late summer. a zephyr breaze slowly rustled the leaves at the top of the trees outside my window oh well so many days till christmass and whatever comes with it.
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

Zac

07 Sep 2018

It was 2 down none to go so i went through the zombified and the expectant and without misfortune or much notice. Getting 3 more i came across a newbie who couldn't figure my cash and card deal so i protested and the female calm descended pregnant with age and experience she and me bartered me for 27p her for her till accountancy i mean whats 27p compared to time bankruptcy? So i tootled home once more amidst the zombified and now reluctant. Now it is 2 to go and that should be fine.

demt

23 Sep 2018

It's a repeat,anybody else up.? Poetry practice on offer.
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

motuscott

24 Sep 2018

Yeah same thing happened to me.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

PSoames

24 Sep 2018

Every day the same; the wait.

Until that time, diversion.

Inebriation, elation, depression, experimentation, deliberation, consternation, exasperation, education, flirtation, masturbation, maturation, stagnation, deprecation, expectation.

I wait; wait for expiration.

demt

29 Sep 2018

Isle have to Google. Expiration it's 4 o'clock can't use my kit cos of the neighbors Steve Allen is on lbç radio and he kicks out an alternative viewpoint cept it's saterdày and sum bloke is filling inthe saterdày show make cup of tea smoke 3rd cigarette make northern cup of tea contemplate methadone and sunbird to change the mood drop a subby figure I should take a side effect pill as it limits the breathing generally swear under my breath at the bent coppers in my head relight rollup as it's gone out and relax
hear scince reason 2.5

Dabbler

30 Sep 2018

3:56 AM
Sunday, September 30, 2018 (EDT)
Time in Auburndale, Louisville, KY

minilog

30 Sep 2018

03:55 AM here in California and I'm at work right now earning money for my pitiful existence. I think we can make it a few more hours without calling about the water seeping through the ceiling. Leaking pipe or a spirit shedding energy. At least I have my can of tobacco. Copenhagen Southern Blend tastes like wholesome sweet tea.

motuscott

05 Oct 2018

minilog wrote:
30 Sep 2018
03:55 AM here in California and I'm at work right now earning money for my pitiful existence. I think we can make it a few more hours without calling about the water seeping through the ceiling. Leaking pipe or a spirit shedding energy. At least I have my can of tobacco. Copenhagen Southern Blend tastes like wholesome sweet tea.
I quote the prophet Robert Pollard, "We are with you in your anger."
Backsliding these days with American Spirit trad blue roll yer own
Tastes like freedom. Also cancer
yes my rent controlled apt is also falling apart.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

demt

05 Oct 2018

2 hours to go
hear scince reason 2.5

• Information