Audio T-Shirts & DJ Photo Shoot

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
NaviRetlav

26 Jun 2018

Hey. Take a look at these DJ’s playing with your favorite synth. I made a fashion style photoshoot and the results are stunning. These were made mostly to promote our freshly released T-shirts line for musicians, but after having a lot of fun photographing these beauties, I think that I could make more of these kinds of photos with models and audio gear in the near future. What do you think ?
Please let us know if you would like to see more of this soon.
You can get our T-Shirts at: https://naviretlav.com/

NRStshirts.jpg
NRStshirts.jpg (909.61 KiB) Viewed 480 times

Soeno

26 Jun 2018

nice, i would put the models not directly on the wall, a bit distance would made this kind of extraction, fav is maybe nr. 10

NaviRetlav

26 Jun 2018

Soeno wrote:
26 Jun 2018
nice, i would put the models not directly on the wall, a bit distance would made this kind of extraction, fav is maybe nr. 10
Thanks.
I chose that place because of best lighting in those spots, and also it was tight up there, but I do get your point and the idea.
All shot with the Sony FE 85mm 1.8 on A7R2 ;)

Oenkenstein
RE Developer

27 Jun 2018

Great advice from Soeno. This way you will get an unsharp background, so the focus and attention is on the model. Also, let the model have some expression and movement, remove the glasses and less static poses. If the light sistuation is not optimal, use a white screen or a mirror to brighten the shades.

• Information