Assistance / Guidance Needed

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Creativemind

17 Jun 2018

Hi all!

I'm looking for someone to help / assist me via pm on an old skool house track. From start to finish, I do a bit and explain what I did step by step with examples of tracks I aspire to with tips and tricks (sending the Reason files back and forth) every stage of the way.

Someone who could assist me everything from sound choices, workflow, gain staging and structure. Everything really.

It's getting frustrating as I don't seem to be getting any better after almost 6 yrs. I have my moments but it's kind of a fluke when I do.

I've come to the conclusion that the right plug-ins and an acoustically treated environment with 20/20 speakers are half the battle, oh and really high quality samples for drums, stabs and acapellas. Roland Cloud is great for the genre I want.

I have Reason 10.1 and even if we could Skype as well would be good.

Thanks in advance!
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Ahornberg

17 Jun 2018

For workflow and structure (I guess you mean arrangement) I recommend this short tutorial by ill.Gates:

Hope it helps.

jimmyklane

17 Jun 2018

Creativemind wrote:
17 Jun 2018
Hi all!

I'm looking for someone to help / assist me via pm on an old skool house track. From start to finish, I do a bit and explain what I did step by step with examples of tracks I aspire to with tips and tricks (sending the Reason files back and forth) every stage of the way.

Someone who could assist me everything from sound choices, workflow, gain staging and structure. Everything really.

It's getting frustrating as I don't seem to be getting any better after almost 6 yrs. I have my moments but it's kind of a fluke when I do.

I've come to the conclusion that the right plug-ins and an acoustically treated environment with 20/20 speakers are half the battle, oh and really high quality samples for drums, stabs and acapellas. Roland Cloud is great for the genre I want.

I have Reason 10.1 and even if we could Skype as well would be good.

Thanks in advance!
I sent you a PM, I’m interested in working with you
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

Creativemind

17 Jun 2018

Ahornberg wrote:
17 Jun 2018
For workflow and structure (I guess you mean arrangement) I recommend this short tutorial by ill.Gates:

Hope it helps.
Interesting. He didn't elaborate on his list at 9m50 though?

Nothing on structure either, all workflow and methodology.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Zac

17 Jun 2018

I thought the request was a bit too much to expect a real reply from, but trust me you should respect Jim's PM and learn what you can he is a top top guy.

Ahornberg

18 Jun 2018

What do you mean by structure?

• Information