i can not wait for the world cup u with me ?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
sleep1979

03 Jun 2018

only thing is its gonna.distract me from making music and mainly being a vocalist , beer could be involved

Exowildebeest

03 Jun 2018

I can't wait for English hooligans vs. Russian riot police :D

sleep1979

03 Jun 2018

Exowildebeest wrote:
03 Jun 2018

bruv dont talk about the idiots who ruin the beautiful game for the people that just want entertainment , but yeah the russians are proberly gonna ruin it along with some drunken plonkers who dare to call thereselves english

O1B

05 Jun 2018

yeah the russians are proberly gonna ruin it

some drunken plonkers who dare to call thereselves english
translation: ....if they act disgracefully, they're more russian than english....

yep..... This is not going to go well...
Do we ever think before we write? ex-Yaxley!!?
sleep1979 wrote:
03 Jun 2018
Exowildebeest wrote:
03 Jun 2018

bruv dont talk about the idiots who ruin the beautiful game for the people that just want entertainment , but yeah the russians are proberly gonna ruin it along with some drunken plonkers who dare to call thereselves english

sleep1979

05 Jun 2018

O1B wrote:
05 Jun 2018

translation: ....if they act disgracefully, they're more russian than english....

sleep1979 wrote:
03 Jun 2018

i guess i meant the goverment is more corrupt there and views on colour and sexuality and religion and things are more controversialy widespread , maybe i should have said having a world cup in russia is just asking for trouble , and no i dont think a group of english hooligans represent me , just as a group of russian hooligans dont represent all of russia however , the cultural mindset has an impact on the views of the people sometimes , i dont have a strong idealistic image for my country mate i feel more bound to my city london , but i love football and englands my team i support , why do people have to try to be smart on these posts ?why not just comment yes i am or no i'm not ? instead of trying to make yourself look intelligent ?
do u like football ?

demt

05 Jun 2018

poofters take a dive game should play rugger
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

stratatonic

05 Jun 2018

demt wrote:
05 Jun 2018
poofters take a dive game should play rugger
Fukkin poofters writhing on the ground in front of a billion person TV audience fukkin embarrassing no fukkin integrity play the fukkin game not try to draw shit any poofter who pulls this shit should be banned for a season oh my gawd how can you live with yourself bicycling and rotating on the grass low life no integryty poofters

motuscott

05 Jun 2018

No I'm not
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

abeonis

05 Jun 2018

Neither me.
Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 9.5 | Live 10 Suite + Push2 | Intel i7 8700K | 16 GB RAM | Scarlett 6x6 | Arturia MiniLab MK II | 2x Novation LaunchControl XL

mojo

05 Jun 2018

i'm with you. vive la France !!! only regret is italia not part of the party.

hurricane
Competition Winner

06 Jun 2018

COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS....CAN'T WAIT!
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

deepndark

07 Jun 2018

I put my bet on England's victory this time. England does a surprise and wins this.

Zac

07 Jun 2018

deepndark wrote:
07 Jun 2018
I put my bet on England's victory this time. England does a surprise and wins this.
You must have been VERY drunk ;) :D

O1B

07 Jun 2018

"Look Intelligent".... where was that passage, exactly, Sleep1979?
Seems you got burned. Seems you haven't Learnt. Nick-Nack Patty Whack!
Check it.

I love UK. I Love Russia.
There are RE dev from the UK.
There are RE devs from Russia.

I Love and Respect them both, and speak up when I think it's necessary, as they do, and Will.
Actually, I think I was pretty mild trying to point out your prejudice - compared to their response...

About the "having a world cup in russia is just asking for trouble"
There's another World, I am aware of...

I like Sports when I am Playing. Or, when I get to go to Yankee or Giant Stadium.

ENJOY the GAME!!
sleep1979 wrote:
05 Jun 2018
O1B wrote:
05 Jun 2018

i guess i meant the goverment is more corrupt there and views on colour and sexuality and religion and things are more controversialy widespread , maybe i should have said having a world cup in russia is just asking for trouble , and no i dont think a group of english hooligans represent me , just as a group of russian hooligans dont represent all of russia however , the cultural mindset has an impact on the views of the people sometimes , i dont have a strong idealistic image for my country mate i feel more bound to my city london , but i love football and englands my team i support , why do people have to try to be smart on these posts ?why not just comment yes i am or no i'm not ? instead of trying to make yourself look intelligent ?
do u like football ?

Noplan
Competition Winner

07 Jun 2018

I used to like watching soccer, but today it's just a waste of time for me. There are more pleasing and productive things to do for me than watching a cash machine shoot goals. The only good thing about the world cup is that I meet old friends and grill with them and drink beer.

sleep1979

07 Jun 2018

Noplan wrote:
07 Jun 2018
I used to like watching soccer, but today it's just a waste of time for me. There are more pleasing and productive things to do for me than watching a cash machine shoot goals. The only good thing about the world cup is that I meet old friends and grill with them and drink beer.

i think thats what its about

sleep1979

08 Jun 2018

O1B wrote:
07 Jun 2018
"Look Intelligent".... where was that passage, exactly, Sleep1979?
Seems you got burned. Seems you haven't Learnt. Nick-Nack Patty Whack!
Check it.

I love UK. I Love Russia.
There are RE dev from the UK.
There are RE devs from Russia.

I Love and Respect them both, and speak up when I think it's necessary, as they do, and Will.
Actually, I think I was pretty mild trying to point out your prejudice - compared to their response...

About the "having a world cup in russia is just asking for trouble"
There's another World, I am aware of...

I like Sports when I am Playing. Or, when I get to go to Yankee or Giant Stadium.

ENJOY the GAME!!
sleep1979 wrote:
05 Jun 2018

do u like football ?

mate your just one of them plonkers who likes to goad people , lol i am the most chilled person on the planet so your barking up the wrong tree , i know your type try and pisss everyone else off make them look bad and pretend your all perfect yourself , if we lived in your world we would have no toungues , no one is looking at you saying this guy is so clever sleep1979 is an ass , so fix up look sharp , feel free to highlight the bollax outta that chum old scoob old buddy old pal

jam-s

08 Jun 2018

Can't wait for the WC to be over.

sleep1979

09 Jun 2018

Zac wrote:
07 Jun 2018
deepndark wrote:
07 Jun 2018

anythings possible i dont think we will win but , even though southgates not a brilliant manager to be proven , i like the fact that he will leave out big names and go for form , and rashford and kane if he puts both of them in we will score goals , we look like were playing more of a team , but still i hope rather than believe and without that there would be no point in watching

Zac

09 Jun 2018

sleep1979 wrote:
09 Jun 2018
Zac wrote:
07 Jun 2018

anythings possible i dont think we will win but , even though southgates not a brilliant manager to be proven , i like the fact that he will leave out big names and go for form , and rashford and kane if he puts both of them in we will score goals , we look like were playing more of a team , but still i hope rather than believe and without that there would be no point in watching
I don't know enough to make any predictions but i do like that Southgate seems to be trying to create a more relaxed atmosphere off pitch. The UK media create such ridiculous pressure and expectations. If England make the semis i think that will be very impressive.

demt

10 Jun 2018

having said all that harry cain should make a diffrence
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

sleep1979

10 Jun 2018

Zac wrote:
09 Jun 2018
sleep1979 wrote:
09 Jun 2018

I don't know enough to make any predictions but i do like that Southgate seems to be trying to create a more relaxed atmosphere off pitch. The UK media create such ridiculous pressure and expectations. If England make the semis i think that will be very impressive.
I JUST want to enjot it for now without thinking what will happen lol

• Information