Random boring topic

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
normen

03 Jun 2018

tofu wrote:
03 Jun 2018
if you dont understand i have to repeat
I perfectly understand that you like neither the kitchen, nor RobC nor me nor anyone else in this thread. But thanks for clarifying.

sleep1979

03 Jun 2018

how the hell did this post get so many replys

selig
RE Developer

03 Jun 2018

sleep1979 wrote:how the hell did this post get so many replys
“Drama” threads always get the most action. Sad but true… :(

Sent from some crappy device using Tapatalk
Selig Audio, LLC

aeox
Competition Winner

03 Jun 2018

selig wrote:
03 Jun 2018

Human nature, it seems.

RobC

04 Jun 2018

normen wrote:
03 Jun 2018
tofu wrote:
03 Jun 2018

So your post was irrelevant since beginning
great work and thanks for wasting our time for personnal lack of self confidence
Well is it worse than the old lady you see every day with that alcohol-y perfume and constantly talking about her dog? :)
Originally, I just wondered if any of the few haters wanted to make up, hehe. The whole thread got completely random meanwhile.

RobC

04 Jun 2018

selig wrote:
03 Jun 2018

If you noticed, there were, for days, empty tech related threads in the past where I broke the ice, then a dozen comments came in, too.
Interestingly, in other cases in life, when I went to assist with tasks like paying general apartment fees, dozens of clients always started coming in, so there might just be some voodoo thing going on ~

Besides, this kind of drama was about peace, originally.

normen

04 Jun 2018

Well you do like the attention of people helping you. If you don‘t you have to work on yourself subconsciously extending those situations. You are impractical to revel in the situation, not because you couldn‘t just think different. But that‘s not a crime or eroding society like open antipathy is.

RobC

04 Jun 2018

I don't know what's going on at this point...

I'll get back to planting my tomatoes ~ multitasking is the only way for an ADHD guy to think clearly.

RobC

04 Jun 2018

normen wrote:
04 Jun 2018
Well you do like the attention of people helping you. If you don‘t you have to work on yourself subconsciously extending those situations. You are impractical to revel in the situation, not because you couldn‘t just think different. But that‘s not a crime or eroding society like open antipathy is.
It's not about you guys! I have no problem with constructive criticism, help, etc.

There simply were a few people who rather got personal. If those few had any interest of peace, they would have arrived. They never did.

normen

04 Jun 2018

RobC wrote:
04 Jun 2018
normen wrote:
04 Jun 2018
It's not about you guys! I have no problem with constructive criticism, help, etc.

There simply were a few people who rather got personal. If those few had any interest of peace, they would have arrived. They never did.
Yeah, they don‘t like that trait in you. They‘d never scream at that old lady I talked about or her dog but on the interwebs they feel like they can finally tell all those annoying people how much they suck. Still they know they don't have an argument there so you can't have one with them :)

jimmyklane

04 Jun 2018

tofu wrote:
03 Jun 2018
wow i got a post lost in space but hm will try to make anothr one
your kitchen is disgusting , i dont like it , and will rather not post in it in the future ,
"if you dont like dont read it " mkay
finding the kitchen lame is my decision if that make sense , as soon as i say i dont like something is my decision , well i guess
so is my decision if you need me too confirm that your kitchen is lame , and useless
appart of recycling self lack of confidence with love bombing
it s real (estate) shit for creativity
I’m not making fun of you or denigrating you in any way, but whatever auto-translation software you are using is really twisting your words up and it’s hard to take phrases like “recycling self lack of confidence with love bombing” and “it’s real estate shit...” seriously.

You are braying loudly. Do you know what else brays loudly?

You insulted me in another part of the forum as well, so I don’t think it’s just the Kitchen. I think you’ve got a nasty attitude, and see absolutely no place for that here. I’ve yet to meet an asshole here, even when people disagree with me they don’t act rude about it.

You are currently acting rude and childish. Stop it. If you cannot, please leave and never come back.
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

selig
RE Developer

04 Jun 2018

jimmyklane wrote:
I’m not making fun of you or denigrating you in any way, but whatever auto-translation software you are using is really twisting your words up and it’s hard to take phrases like “recycling self lack of confidence with love bombing” and “it’s real estate shit...” seriously.

You insulted me in another part of the forum as well, so I don’t think it’s just the Kitchen. I think you’ve got a nasty attitude, and see absolutely no place for that here. I’ve yet to meet an asshole here, even when people disagree with me they don’t act rude about it.

You are currently acting rude and childish. Stop it. If you cannot, please leave and never come back.
Jimmy, no use responding, tofu has left the building!

Selig Audio, LLC

jimmyklane

04 Jun 2018

selig wrote:
04 Jun 2018
jimmyklane wrote:

Jimmy, no use responding, tofu has left the building!

Thanks...and I’m sorry about the nasty post, but for some reason I REALLY didn’t like his attitude and was compelled to respond. Normally I ignore that behavior and just block the person....but this got a little under my skin for some reason.
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

nickb523
RE Developer

04 Jun 2018

RobC wrote:
01 Jun 2018
There are a few people who follow me around, and try to find something that they can twist, then throw at me.

plaamook

04 Jun 2018

selig wrote:
03 Jun 2018

I don't own a TV.
That's my excuse anyway...
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

djadalaide

04 Jun 2018

plaamook wrote:
04 Jun 2018
selig wrote:
03 Jun 2018

I don't own a TV.
The only thing that was worth watching was batman.

plaamook

04 Jun 2018

djadalaide wrote:
04 Jun 2018
plaamook wrote:
04 Jun 2018

I don't own a TV.
I liked wildlife doccos but can watch em on Youtube.

And Bob Ross but that's a bit niche I guess
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

djadalaide

04 Jun 2018

plaamook wrote:
04 Jun 2018
djadalaide wrote:
04 Jun 2018

I liked wildlife doccos but can watch em on Youtube.

And Bob Ross but that's a bit niche I guess
Interesting. Never heard of him before, kind of like an american rolf harris

Aosta

05 Jun 2018

djadalaide wrote:
04 Jun 2018

Interesting. Never heard of him before, kind of like an american rolf harris
Or Ronnie Pickering

Tend the flame

RobC

05 Jun 2018

This was supposed to be a serious topic...

• Information