Etiquette

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
RobC

02 Apr 2018

"somebody telling you that you might be wrong could be bad"

Need to clear this one up - there are almost every day people, who don't understand what I mean and point it out, but even if I'm not the best at explaining things, I clear it up with everyone. And if I'm wrong, then I focus on finding a solution.

Anyways, I won't be able to make a wake-up call, it seems. May people keep fighting, making remarks, etc. Gonna lead to nothing.

Personally, I'll always consider the other person's feelings and keep that in mind. (As for those without feelings... Can't help a GLaDOS mentality. They are horrible people. Them monsters.)

End of discussion. Might request a topic lock, cause this isn't going anywhere anyway.

normen

02 Apr 2018

RobC wrote:
02 Apr 2018
"somebody telling you that you might be wrong could be bad"

Need to clear this one up - there are almost every day people, who don't understand what I mean and point it out, but even if I'm not the best at explaining things, I clear it up with everyone. And if I'm wrong, then I focus on finding a solution.

Anyways, I won't be able to make a wake-up call, it seems. May people keep fighting, making remarks, etc. Gonna lead to nothing.

Personally, I'll always consider the other person's feelings and keep that in mind. (As for those without feelings... Can't help a GLaDOS mentality. They are horrible people. Them monsters.)

End of discussion. Might request a topic lock, cause this isn't going anywhere anyway.
Well thats exactly what the video says, you have to understand that it‘s hard for the others to see that they misunderstand you!

plaamook

02 Apr 2018

RobC wrote:
30 Mar 2018
Reason can jump up to god level, if they allow deep modular possibilities like with Reaktor. What's keeping the two to unite? Even their names start the same. (I know, VST, but that's not the same.)
I used to be in the same argument camp. Why not make Reason more modular. But I don't think we'll get more of that. As it is you can do some pretty funky things with Reason including plugging Rektor into the rack. I think we're generally winning.
I think there will eventually be a VST wrapper 2.0 with more options like internal programming matrix and so on. There is bit more room for some funk there. I hope anyway.
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

• Information