Who am I ? I Introduce your self !

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Torranium

28 Feb 2018

Hello at all, i think it would be nice to have a Toppic for self introduction. I searched, but i didn´t find. So i started this one.

It would be nice if you tell us something about yourself and your music.
Maybe a little story which you remember or something like that. Also a video or song from your favorite musician,
and a video or song of yourself would be very nice.

But now i will stop the palaver, and make the Start of all that. I think that is the best example.

I´m Jan, i live in Germany and since 2009 i´m an obsessed fan of a great french Diva named Michele Torr.
I love her songs and her voice and the lovly sounding of the french language.
And all that together makes her almost a goddess.

And also she was it, who has inspired me to make music myself.
For example, when i hear a song from her with maybe a violin in it at the high-end of the sound,
than i ask myself things like „How would these 5 tones would sound 2 octaves deeper, with a synthesizer instead of a violine?“
I had these questions every time i hear her songs, since years. And no i started playing around with reason and simply try it.

As a Thankyou for this inspiration and all the many the lucky hours with her Music,
i took one of her best and most successful songs and made a Trance version of it with reason.
And if i go to the next concert of her, at 29.04.2018 at Bézier,
i hope to get an autograph and can give her a 128 GB USB stick with the song as .wav, .mp3 and a video !
If she don´t likes it, so if she don´t likes the song she has a 128 GB USB Stick, which is a nice gift too.

What music i like else than Michele Torr ? Trance and Chill and those between.
But i must be up for that kind of music. As an Example Ahrix Nova is great, and some songs of van Buuren i also like.

The Video below, is a live video of the original of that song i made a trance-version of.
I made the video myself on a concert 2015 in Paris (France). That was the first time i´ve seen her live.
I love to remember that evening, because i was so happy !

And this is the trance-version i made from it. It´s not the final version. I´m still work on it, because i want to bring in some Hardware sounds from my Roland D-05. This is a completely Reason-Made version.

I hope you like Both
Torranium

So now its your turn to write an introduction of your self. Have Fun !

motuscott

03 Mar 2018

My name is motuscott.
I am old and in the way.
These are the many fucks I give.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

• Information