Path of Exile - any Reasontalkers playing?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Psuper

28 Feb 2018

So I almost never mix drinks, my gaming and music playing I keep totally separated in almost all aspects. However I'm breaking tradition as I'm interested to see if anyone here does the same (my old quake clan many of us were musicians as well). I even became a mini-early-celeb in LOTRO (lord of the rings online) when I redefined the controls to help people learn how to play real-time, showed users how to use glovepie and use a real keyboard, until ABC was introduced.

I'm a gamer of many years, been playing PoE on and off for about 6 now, my competitive FPS days are over and my time is limited. Anyone planning on playing this next league coming up in a couple days?
Reason needs to DAW.viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7504985

Emian

28 Feb 2018

Don't know the game you mention, but I too got back into gaming since my battlefield 3 days.... Player Unknown's battlegrounds (PUBG) got me hooked since I got it last December (And after I treated myself with a new graphics card...) .... Even more fun playing with 1-3 friends together! Tons of fun !!!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn FEVER met Tapatalk

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

Wook

28 Feb 2018

Just checked my mail to see when was it the first time I played it. It was March 2013. Haven't installed it since I got this PC in 2016 but it's constantly in the back of my head to do it. I loved that game. Maybe I'll get around it when I get some time off from work and my father duties tone down a bit. Hopefully. :)

• Information