Selling Reason 10 License

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
ackkracck

24 Feb 2018

Hello !

Due to some recent circumstances I am having to sell my Reason 10 license, the price I am selling it for is AUD $450 which is $80 lower than the price off the website. Please reply if interested !

Thanks
Last edited by ackkracck on 24 Feb 2018, edited 2 times in total.

Electric-Metal

24 Feb 2018

You can sell your license wherever you wan't. You may find a buyer over here or on any other forum, or sell it through ebay. Regarding the license transfer itself, check this out.

https://www.propellerheads.se/support/u ... cess-work/
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

ackkracck

24 Feb 2018

Electric-Metal wrote:
24 Feb 2018
You can sell your license wherever you wan't. You may find a buyer over here or on any other forum, or sell it through ebay. Regarding the license transfer itself, check this out.

https://www.propellerheads.se/support/u ... cess-work/
Thanks ! Should I post the offer under another topic ? Or is it good here ? Also is PayPal a viable means of making the transaction ? I really can’t afford getting scammed haha

Electric-Metal

24 Feb 2018

ackkracck wrote:
24 Feb 2018
Thanks ! Should I post the offer under another topic ? Or is it good here ? Also is PayPal a viable means of making the transaction ? I really can’t afford getting scammed haha
I think you could rename the topic title and maybe edit your initial post.
As for paypal, well, I've never sold anything with getting the money through paypal, so I don't think I'm the one to give advice here.
Anyways, good luck and I hope you'll soon get the funds to purchase Reason again. :thumbs_up:
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

ackkracck

24 Feb 2018

Electric-Metal wrote:
24 Feb 2018
ackkracck wrote:
24 Feb 2018
I think you could rename the topic title and maybe edit your initial post.
As for paypal, well, I've never sold anything with getting the money through paypal, so I don't think I'm the one to give advice here.
Anyways, good luck and I hope you'll soon get the funds to purchase Reason again. :thumbs_up:
Thank you ! Take it easy man

• Information