2018 Resolution Thread

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
CaliforniaBurrito

17 Dec 2017

You know the story of people getting excited about the new year and all that jazz. Many people go around saying it is their year; they feel inspired for a few weeks and then fall back into a routine. I would still like to know if you have any aspirations or goals to hit next year. Please feel free to share and maybe you can solidify your intentions. :)

motuscott

17 Dec 2017

This year's gonna be different
sweartagod
no really
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

motuscott

17 Dec 2017

See my note about hunting your ass down
later, gator

CaliforniaBurrito

18 Dec 2017

motuscott wrote:
17 Dec 2017
See my note about hunting your ass down
later, gator
Not as impressive as the time GeorgeFeb from Russia visited me but I'm glad you feel inspired. :)

Marco Raaphorst

18 Dec 2017

I will be releasing a podcast series I worked on for 2 years. Unfortunately for the most of you it is in Dutch.

demt

18 Dec 2017

cancell or steer uncanny amounts of somethings got to give hung over from last new years eve
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

motuscott

18 Dec 2017

CaliforniaBurrito wrote:
18 Dec 2017
Not as impressive as the time GeorgeFeb from Russia visited me but I'm glad you feel inspired. :)
Wish me luck. I'm bustin' through that stargate looking thingy.

CaliforniaBurrito

18 Dec 2017

demt wrote:
18 Dec 2017
cancell or steer uncanny amounts of somethings got to give hung over from last new years eve
Fortunately for me I'll be working on New Years Eve and through the early morning. I'm not missing much as an introverted alcoholic anyways.

CaliforniaBurrito

18 Dec 2017

Marco Raaphorst wrote:
18 Dec 2017
I will be releasing a podcast series I worked on for 2 years. Unfortunately for the most of you it is in Dutch.
My Italian girlfriend is a language enthusiast and wants to get one of the translator ear piece sets. :D

I can listen to your podcast and then listen to what the Chinese neighbors downstairs are always yelling about.

Marco Raaphorst

18 Dec 2017

CaliforniaBurrito wrote:
18 Dec 2017
Marco Raaphorst wrote:
18 Dec 2017
My Italian girlfriend is a language enthusiast and wants to get one of the translator ear piece sets. :D

I can listen to your podcast and then listen to what the Chinese neighbors downstairs are always yelling about.
Hehe 😎might work or fail 😎

• Information