Feeding Show

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!

motuscott

10 Dec 2017

And the rabbit hole takes another man.
Crunch ‘em, we’ll make more
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

CaliforniaBurrito

10 Dec 2017

Yes indeed. The show must go on.

modecca

10 Dec 2017

These videos sometimes remind me of how the Joker uses the television. It feels like something truly horrifying could happen.
🔗💥

Ostermilk

10 Dec 2017

When I'd finished watching the Feeding Show youtube offered me a following video which I guess it worked out as being something else I'd like. It was about reptilian egg-laying.

Now there's a concept for a show. I'm working on a Christmas Special, to see how it goes, already.

CaliforniaBurrito

11 Dec 2017

modecca wrote:
10 Dec 2017
These videos sometimes remind me of how the Joker uses the television. It feels like something truly horrifying could happen.
I think these videos are a way of mending the nets (or sharpening the knives) for me. I don't have it in me to do music on my work days so I resort to this and then maybe this can inspire a future outlook. Sometimes I look back at these creative projects with disdain but maybe there is value in the release.
Ostermilk wrote:
10 Dec 2017
When I'd finished watching the Feeding Show youtube offered me a following video which I guess it worked out as being something else I'd like. It was about reptilian egg-laying.

Now there's a concept for a show. I'm working on a Christmas Special, to see how it goes, already.
Great! I'm feeling pretty inspired to deliver the Christmas specials!

siln

11 Dec 2017

I always like the way you talk to the audience/camera ,
also I assume you own a snake which apperead already in another vid (7) , if so that must be quite an uplifting experience
also I like your way of exploring some 'over the edges' vibes

CaliforniaBurrito

11 Dec 2017

siln wrote:
11 Dec 2017
I always like the way you talk to the audience/camera ,
also I assume you own a snake which apperead already in another vid (7) , if so that must be quite an uplifting experience
also I like your way of exploring some 'over the edges' vibes
Thanks! Yes that is our baby girl anaconda (Medusa) and she will grow up to eat the rabbits out of their holes. :rabbit: Video started after my girlfriend dropped a mouse in the tank. :mouse: She doesn't eat often so I figured I would try to get it on the webcam. Then I mixed it up with a sinister idea of television I had during the previous work shift. :snake:

The Endless Melodies piano patch was developed by Mataya and the original thread for the patch is here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7498127&hilit=endless+melodies

I can't get enough of that patch!

• Information