NRS is looking for the new editorial assistant - Native English Speaker needed

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
NaviRetlav

26 Oct 2017

Hey.
Navi Retlav Studio is a little studio that focuses on sound design, soundware ( including ReFills ) and art.
As team leader and the CEO of that company I would like to invite you for a long terem collaboration as our editorial assistant.
Our current team member seems to be very busy with personal live and I just want to have some "backup" in case of emergency.

The job is simple and perfect for anyone who have the proper "grammar nazi" skills including the ability to "re-phrase sentences in a smart way".
Most of the time it's all about making slight correction in our google docs which can be done remotely even on a tablet or phone. The job assignments are about 2 times in a month or less so it shouldn't affect your free time.

In return for your support I can offer access to our ReFills/Soundware library and discounts for physical goods like art and lifestyle products ( more coming soon).

Job Requirements:
- Native English speaker ( English must be your first language )
- Basic knowledge of audio engineering vocabulary ( what is oscillator etc. )
- Basic knowledge of Reason and DAW vocabulary ( like proper spelling of all Propellerhead device names )
- Full confidentiality ( we have a ton of secrets up here that can't be shared )
- Eye for grammar and syntax mistakes

If you you have all the nesesery skills (or know someone that you can recommend) and want to get our extra benefits with minimal effort please respond in this thread and send me the message using this form: https://naviretlav.com/pages/contact-us

Cheers.
Navi Retlav
www.naviretlav.com

• Information