Beer! (and liquor)

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Mr. Watts

22 Oct 2017

So I was thinking earlier (hard to believe I'm sure) as I began to pour a Belgian style ale in an icy mug from the freezer; I wonder if there's some amateur producer in Russia pouring up a Baltika about to get on Reason and pump something out with the Ivoks. Or some Rasta dude in Kingston drinking Red Stripe whilst using Reason to record his group, adding synth lines and creative fx with the included devices. Anyways, I'm sure that I'm not the only one drinking beer (or liquor) in the studio, thus I am curious. What country or providence do you reside in, and what beer (or liquor) are you drinking? Kind of like an AA meeting, except opposite!

I'm in Northern California, USA and tonight I'm drinking Pranqster (Fort Bragg, CA).

Zac

22 Oct 2017

Even though I'm in exeter, Devon, UK, I've been drinking some californian beers by bear republic.com ...strong bastardized ipa's... bloody lovely

demt

22 Oct 2017

6 types of crack sorta less bent than rhyming with queer
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

plaamook

22 Oct 2017

I'm in either Bristol, London, Oxford, or Ghent (Belgium). So yeah, I get through a lot of beer. I just kinda stick to whatever local gear is around. Ale in England and whatever over clocked Belgian slammer I fancy when I'm there.

I'm in Ox at the mo so it's Hook Norton's 12 Days which I guess is meant to be a christmas beer except you can get it all year. It's a kind of dark rich malty beer, tad fruity and about 5.5%. I'm talking bottles here. If it's to be the pub that's a whole different cask of options. There's a place here where you can get the old peculiar on tap which is pretty great. It's not particularly obsure but it's a fav beer of mine. England's version of the Westmalle Double.

I basically live in beer paradise.
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

CaliforniaBurrito

22 Oct 2017

I save the alcohol for towards the end and I feel it makes for a much more productive session. Even so, I prefer a light beer in production so my perspective doesn't get too distorted. I save the hard stuff for the rough work days with a preference for California IPA's - a recent favorite is the Stone Ruination Double IPA.

Resonator

22 Oct 2017

I live in NY and I love Tito's Handmade Vodka.

• Information