Anyone of you tried ghostproducing??

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
pushedbutton

Post 23 Dec 2018

Wobbleburger wrote:
21 Dec 2018
Wow nice! I'm going to try this tonight... Any tips on what genres sell the most?
Advertiser friendly content. :redface:
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

aeox

Post 23 Dec 2018

minilog wrote:
23 Dec 2018
aeox wrote:
21 Dec 2018
I stopped doing this a few months ago to focus on making music for myself which I actually care about. The money was nice, but only short term and certainly not worth it for me in the long run.
That is good man. I remember I copped that Not A Real Album some time ago. Looking forward to hearing more stuff from you.
I've got a EP finished currently. Just waiting to hear back from a particular label that I want to release on. :thumbs_up:

Hauser+Quaid

Post 05 Jan 2019

I've done a fair bit of this over the years, but never for that specific site. I looked over there a while ago but didn't get too deep. Interesting to see that there are experiences on both sides of the coin here.

The strangest thing was seeing representatives for the website when I went to Amsterdam for ADE last year. I thought that was pretty bold. I should have reached out to one of them.

If you can do it for yourself and get the right clients (this is key) it can be a good source of income.

nooomy

Post 10 Feb 2019

Okey so I just sold my first two songs and made around 200 euros! :D

The songs are sort of deep housesih and made from a sample/loop pack from sample magic ;)

I recommend you to check them out!

• Information