2 tier europe after brexit

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
demt

29 Sep 2017

avasopht wrote:
29 Sep 2017
plaamook wrote:
29 Sep 2017
Anyway, I can't handle these conversations about this kind of stuff. Just gets me down with nothing to be done about it. I'm going to bed. Gotta dive in the morning.
Well we are living in the best time in human history, so for all the things wrong about the world this is probably as good as it gets for homosapiens.
Right! In fact it's so right sum suffer from acquiescence of sum sort or another instead of a vital reaction like send an email to your mp sign a petition and turn up at a rally or bore people at parties or generaly add to the positive side of the whitewash that passes as entertainment.
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

plaamook

30 Sep 2017

I don't know about the best. It has a lot of interesting and useful tech and we're starting to ask important questions about some of the axioms of our world views, (the answers to which we're not necessarilly prepared for, but hey ho) but I don't feel we're on top. There may have been better periods, albeit localised ones, but how could we measure that?

How's life? Could be better, could be worse. That's the only honest answer and that applies to the whole species.
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

demt

30 Sep 2017

plaamook wrote:
30 Sep 2017
I don't know about the best. It has a lot of interesting and useful tech and we're starting to ask important questions about some of the axioms of our world views, (the answers to which we're not necessarilly prepared for, but hey ho) but I don't feel we're on top. There may have been better periods, albeit localised ones, but how could we measure that?

How's life? Could be better, could be worse. That's the only honest answer and that applies to the whole species.
AARRGGGHHHHH were living longer than we've ever lived before is a
GIGANTIC wake up call to hang on to what we've got!!!!!! Fight the good fight whilst we still can!!!!!!!! And it'll spread round the world and billions of people will find happiness.
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

plaamook

30 Sep 2017

Well, billions of people will live longer anyway. But I see your point.

I think we are fighting the good fight, the whole species is, we just don't necessarilly realise it or feel like we are all the time. We're evolving on different levels than we have thus far. Our minds are cross polinating at an insane rate. We're pushing ahead even when it seems we aren't. The changes that happen happen in ways and from directions that we can't always understand in the short term. In fact I think that the more deliberate we are in trying to effect change the more problems we can create.

I was thinking about creative process and how it is that when we hit a wall and can't see a way out or around the solution often comes in the form of an aparent accident. I tweak a knob or have a conversation and I see a way forward. It's funny because I knew there would be a way forward I just didn't know what form it would take.
So these days I try not to freak out when I can't see what the way forward is. I try to wait more and be prepared to act when the time is right. I try to do this with everything not just creative persuits. Some times I feel I spend too much time waiting but I figure if I wait long enough I might feel differently about it all.

That last part was kind of a joke...
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

demt

30 Sep 2017

plaamook wrote:
30 Sep 2017
Well, billions of people will live longer anyway. But I see your point.

I think we are fighting the good fight, the whole species is, we just don't necessarilly realise it or feel like we are all the time. We're evolving on different levels than we have thus far. Our minds are cross polinating at an insane rate. We're pushing ahead even when it seems we aren't. The changes that happen happen in ways and from directions that we can't always understand in the short term. In fact I think that the more deliberate we are in trying to effect change the more problems we can create.

I was thinking about creative process and how it is that when we hit a wall and can't see a way out or around the solution often comes in the form of an aparent accident. I tweak a knob or have a conversation and I see a way forward. It's funny because I knew there would be a way forward I just didn't know what form it would take.
So these days I try not to freak out when I can't see what the way forward is. I try to wait more and be prepared to act when the time is right. I try to do this with everything not just creative persuits. Some times I feel I spend too much time waiting but I figure if I wait long enough I might feel differently about it all.

That last part was kind of a joke...
Cool!
hear scince reason 2.5

demt

12 Sep 2019

right now this seems a lot more important than 2 years this is so obviously the way forward im thinking of buying some air time on you tube
hear scince reason 2.5

JohnMcFlurry

16 Oct 2020

now what ?
Ppl to lazy to hang out their passports

JohnMcFlurry

16 Oct 2020

Ofc childrens will die from brexit
It s a whole discovery when you start to take a glimpse on leftist mindset ,
To see how much hypnosis or idk they are into ,
That make them n1 prey for predators ,
Hello brexit is okay , you just need your passport like an ID card ,
Thank you

PhillipOrdonez

16 Oct 2020

JohnMcFlurry wrote:
16 Oct 2020
Ofc childrens will die from brexit
It s a whole discovery when you start to take a glimpse on leftist mindset ,
To see how much hypnosis or idk they are into ,
That make them n1 prey for predators ,
Hello brexit is okay , you just need your passport like an ID card ,
Thank you
The fuck?

JohnMcFlurry

16 Oct 2020

And that, no rightist will bother predator no leftist , .
And that the Real fight is amongst leftist , predated leftist is a thing you wont Heard on radio because its stays in the "ordinary violence " field our perv like the most , , ,
I pity my leftists down there for the effort/ illusion they put through

JohnMcFlurry

16 Oct 2020

Just read the whole topics ,
A fine leftist dialog ,
Do Plamook Plays the predator?
Its borderline common ,

JohnMcFlurry

16 Oct 2020

We got onto creativity process , Heart and wisdom ,
Thats what you wanna hear from a brexit question ,
The pb is brexit is Okay at the end

JohnMcFlurry

16 Oct 2020

The reality about brexit is it was wise ,
It will keep up enrich UK, and Europe ,
Your on was it was coming from rightist and Hence throwing that rightist are not professional

JohnMcFlurry

16 Oct 2020

You guys just pandering on us ,
Im a the troll , rt is the troll
Of letting lifes disolves under profit under the leftist Law

jam-s

16 Oct 2020

c-c-c-c-combo-breaker!

p.s.: You can edit your post in case you forgot to add something.

JohnMcFlurry

16 Oct 2020

jam-s wrote:
16 Oct 2020
c-c-c-c-combo-breaker!

p.s.: You can edit your post in case you forgot to add something.
Big Love to you bro before i get deleted
Force <3 <3 <3

PhillipOrdonez

16 Oct 2020

One can usually understand what trolls are saying... Your English is rather poor... Are your from Russia or something? A shit country nonetheless, judging by your English level.

JohnMcFlurry

16 Oct 2020

Yes , exactly a shit country my men,
Your name sounds hispanic what your doing here

JohnMcFlurry

16 Oct 2020

Youve been advocating so much for leftist insight in 3 sec,
All love to Philippe ordennez

JohnMcFlurry

16 Oct 2020

Well if that Idea could frighten some ,
I come from the n1 tourist destination of the World ,
We dont speak fine english but better than spanish ,
Hence Philippe ordonnez is a tricky bastards

JohnMcFlurry

16 Oct 2020

Ofc facing leftist under the belt Pervy shots you gotta ban me more than twice

littlejam

17 Oct 2020

hello,
@johnmcflurry,

the reasontalk forum is getting close to 10,000 members, bro

maybe you can keep getting banned and creating new accounts
and hit the milestone of being the 10,000th member

that would be doing something destructive and constructive at the same time

to accomplish that would be supercool and sefnitty approved and samsome would probably create a new thread about it

look at it like a challenge or something positive in your life

you still haven't posted any music to showcase your skills

have a blessed day,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

challism

17 Oct 2020

Troll has been banned. I think I might just keep the comments in place. It's too much work to keep deleting this same troll (yes, this is the same person who keeps coming back). Best advice: DONT FEED THE TROLLS!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 Oct 2020

challism wrote:
17 Oct 2020
Troll has been banned. I think I might just keep the comments in place. It's too much work to keep deleting this same troll (yes, this is the same person who keeps coming back). Best advice: DONT FEED THE TROLLS!
Looks like he’s back again man.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Fengshui@protonmail

19 Oct 2020

You gotta gift me some refills cmonnnn

• Information