Any buyers for this guitar???

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
ejanuska

23 Aug 2017

Anybody want to buy a guitar that costs more than a house?

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MD200SN3

Ahornberg

23 Aug 2017

I would buy a house instead :puf_bigsmile:

rudiarii

23 Aug 2017

"dont let the world bring you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold" Incubus

FlowerSoldier

23 Aug 2017

Yo, I'll trade you this guitar for your house, whaddya say?

sublunar

23 Aug 2017

I can appreciate quality workmanship as much as anyone but that thing is ugly. What are a bunch of random sprockets doing on a guitar anyway? Where's the correlation between the two? The one right next to the sound hole on top of the pick guard in particular bothers me. If my motorcycle sprockets looked like that, it would mean they need to be immediately trashed because they're not usable anymore. I wouldn't even own a guitar that ugly if it was a gift.

BonsaiMacKay

23 Aug 2017

sublunar wrote:
23 Aug 2017
I can appreciate quality workmanship as much as anyone but that thing is ugly. What are a bunch of random sprockets doing on a guitar anyway? Where's the correlation between the two? The one right next to the sound hole on top of the pick guard in particular bothers me. If my motorcycle sprockets looked like that, it would mean they need to be immediately trashed because they're not usable anymore. I wouldn't even own a guitar that ugly if it was a gift.
I totally agree with you, that guitar is fugly, BUT the "art" is supposed to ilustrate the passing of time, they are celebrating their 2,000,000th serial number since 1833, if I'm not mistaken. You even get a watch along with it when you are one of the 50 blind people who choose to throw their money away like that.
https://www.martinguitar.com/guitars/li ... 00-deluxe/

• Information