(TAKEN) EDIT: Anyone in London on 2 Sep? Gig tickets for grabs

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
BonsaiMacKay

19 Aug 2017

EDIT: I was going to this gig at the Underdog Art Gallery (London Bridge) with my partner, but unfortunately something has come up and we must cancel. If anyone is interested, please let me know. All you have to do is create a wegottickets account and I will reallocate the tickets to your account for free (found out their tickets, like REs, cannot be sold, but, unlike REs, can be transferred).

http://www.wegottickets.com/event/407035
Last edited by BonsaiMacKay on 30 Aug 2017, edited 2 times in total.

BonsaiMacKay

22 Aug 2017

Just bumping this to make things clear: I am giving two tickets away. The gig will be great and I am really upset I am going to miss it, but it'd be a shame for these tickets to go to waste.

Broken English Club (aka Oliver Ho) will be presenting this in a special version conceived for this particular gig:

Blackmoon & the Tibetan Tashi Lhunpo monks (not a funny band name, REAL Tibetan monks) will be performing mind-blowing music like this:

Reply here if you are interested.

BonsaiMacKay

29 Aug 2017

Bumping this a last time for those who haven't seen it yet!

BonsaiMacKay

30 Aug 2017

The tickets have been taken, this thread can be deleted now (dunno if I can do it myself).

• Information