NRS - Audio Pillows

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
NaviRetlav

25 Jul 2017

Pillows.jpg
Pillows.jpg (176.64 KiB) Viewed 884 times

Here is an unusual surprise for you. We are adding more physical products to our store. This time I would like to share my love of photography, combined with cuddly-soft pillows. Yes, that’s right, photo-pillows with the images of the audio gear that you dream about. These pillows will look great in your living room, on your bed or on your studio sofa. It’s a good way to accent your geekiness and make your surroundings a bit more musical, without spending a fortune on expensive gear. It’s also a nice gift for your loved ones, and a way to start waking up well rested with your head full of fresh musical ideas. I have personally made sure that each product is durable, comfortable and feels amazing for everyday use or even just for display purposes. Each side has a different image in a similar theme, so you can switch between them depending on your mood or preferences. It’s like having two of them for the price of one.

Speaking about the price, if you order more than one, use the “AUDIOPILLOW” code at the checkout page to get the 10% discount, only good until July 31th.

More at www.naviretlav.com

You like this idea ?

aeox
Competition Winner

25 Jul 2017

Ah yes! I need one of those tube pillows!

Ostermilk

25 Jul 2017

NaviRetlav wrote:
25 Jul 2017

You like this idea ?
Are you actually interested what people think?

I did reply to the post you made about the fractal stuff but it seemed you were more about the promotion than anyone taking an interest in what anyone thought.

NaviRetlav

25 Jul 2017

Ostermilk wrote:
25 Jul 2017
NaviRetlav wrote:
25 Jul 2017

You like this idea ?

I did reply to the post you made about the fractal stuff but it seemed you were more about the promotion than anyone taking an interest in what anyone thought.
Sure. I am.
Probably I mist that. Will check now ;)

Ostermilk

26 Jul 2017

NaviRetlav wrote:
25 Jul 2017
Ostermilk wrote:
25 Jul 2017

Sure. I am.
To me they look really effective and desirable.

As I said previously, I think this is a great idea for a venture that you are embarking on, I hope it turns out well for you.

NaviRetlav

26 Jul 2017

Ostermilk wrote:
26 Jul 2017
NaviRetlav wrote:
25 Jul 2017

Sure. I am.
To me they look really effective and desirable.

As I said previously, I think this is a great idea for a venture that you are embarking on, I hope it turns out well for you.
Thanks.

• Information