Computer Music Mag Vault - no content for Issue 246?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Grumbleweed
Competition Winner

22 Jul 2017

I'm a CM magazine subscriber (so get it delivered before it is in the shops) and have had issue 246 for a couple of weeks. When I try to get the download content off of the net the "Vault" is still showing August's (245) issue as the latest one.
Has anyone else around here noticed this and is there a know reason for the tardiness? It's pissing me off as I've sent a couple of emails to support and they are ignored!

Grum.

demt

22 Jul 2017

Nice. Mag to
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

olive6741

23 Jul 2017

You must go to filesilo.co.uk : they changed their system. When I tried to create an account I discovered it was already created, but I couldn't figure what the password was. I followed the procedure to reset the account and then I was able to log in, add magazine (like on computer vault) and download stuff.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Grumbleweed
Competition Winner

23 Jul 2017

demt wrote:
22 Jul 2017
Nice. Mag to
Hmmmm........

olive6741 wrote:
23 Jul 2017
You must go to filesilo.co.uk : they changed their system. When I tried to create an account I discovered it was already created, but I couldn't figure what the password was. I followed the procedure to reset the account and then I was able to log in, add magazine (like on computer vault) and download stuff.

So I now realise that if I had bothered reading the editorial on the first page I would have known this!
Very grateful to you for pointing this out and I now have my videos (I had exactly the same log in problems as you on the new site!).
Still peed off as the Vault could have a banner saying that there is a new site and I'm not impressed with their support page not responding to my emails.
Anyhoo, thanks again :D

Grum.

joeyluck

31 Jul 2017

Hey thanks for posting this. Just got a subscription and couldn't find it. This thread was a top Google hit for me :puf_smile: I had already sent their support team a message. Will see if they respond and if they fix it by placing a banner or forwarding vault members to the new site.

[EDIT] I spoke too soon. On www.filesilo.co.uk, Computer Music isn't listed under "add a new magazine." It is listed under "add a subscription" but unlike the others, it's not clickable and says "not available at this time" :?

joeyluck

31 Jul 2017

joeyluck wrote:
31 Jul 2017
Hey thanks for posting this. Just got a subscription and couldn't find it. This thread was a top Google hit for me :puf_smile: I had already sent their support team a message. Will see if they respond and if they fix it by placing a banner or forwarding vault members to the new site.

[EDIT] I spoke too soon. On www.filesilo.co.uk, Computer Music isn't listed under "add a new magazine." It is listed under "add a subscription" but unlike the others, it's not clickable and says "not available at this time" :?
Ahh...had to navigate to Computer Music from the front page. Isn't available to add from my account page itself like the others.

olive6741

01 Aug 2017

Happy you found solution ! I remember messed with this and really don't remember what was the solution ... then it appears now every time I go on the website, maybe my browser remembers the link, I don't know... I hope I won't mess to encode next issue... they should really explain better the way to proceed IMO.

demt

10 Aug 2017

i too seem to orbit erratically when trying to pay the subscription,(goes up my nose!)
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

tiker01

10 Aug 2017

What about older issues? I have a fairly big collection added to the vault and as hard copy.

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

joeyluck

10 Aug 2017

tiker01 wrote:
10 Aug 2017
What about older issues? I have a fairly big collection added to the vault and as hard copy.
I believe most previous content is available with the most recent issues. Looks like previous magazines are unlocked. At least the plugins are available. They did mention migrating issues at some point.

demt

13 Aug 2017

crumbs downloaded the lot for the 2nd time to find jbridge and reason only showed 3 of them when fully open completely stumped apart from itll get better overnight, however the plugin counter when reason loads definatly showed that the plugins were being recognized yet not showing when fully open, may start a help thread or reinstall reason.its a real shame because some of those plug ins are real gems and the mags pretty good as well(paying quaterly ) yet ive allready got septembers issue? is confusing me and ive payed twice as 1 company sells them on mac and android only, not windows,so be carefull what platform your using.
hear scince reason 2.5

demt

27 Aug 2017

had another go at next issue nothing
hear scince reason 2.5

• Information