Hello???

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
siln

22 Jul 2017

uploaded one month ago, 177M views
katty perry meme _mind blown_

:lol: :lol: :lol:

gak

23 Jul 2017

Ostermilk wrote:
22 Jul 2017
gak wrote:
22 Jul 2017
I was banned because I didn't like DJ parrot. Oh, god, does this get me another ban??????????????????
I just thought you got a week to cool off for not being able to shaddup when asked nicely. I don't like DJ Parrot either but that fact didn't earn me a ban so I don't think it was that.

:lol:
It's called "prejudice" it exists all over (especially in 2017)

The fact that I stated my opinion isn't the reason why, it's because I DARED challenge a moderator. For the record, I don't give a fuck if I'm banned for life. But I'm not going to glaze over like a donut.

gak

23 Jul 2017

And I don't like katty puree either. Swine.

Ostermilk

23 Jul 2017

gak wrote:
23 Jul 2017
Ostermilk wrote:
22 Jul 2017

I just thought you got a week to cool off for not being able to shaddup when asked nicely. I don't like DJ Parrot either but that fact didn't earn me a ban so I don't think it was that.

:lol:

The fact that I stated my opinion isn't the reason why, it's because I DARED challenge a moderator. For the record, I don't give a fuck if I'm banned for life. But I'm not going to glaze over like a donut.
I've challenged moderators recently over a couple of issues, but I was seeking resolve rather than just persisting with a sullen attitude for the sake of it. I can tell you from that experience that the Administrator here is one of the most even-handed individuals I've encountered anywhere, and I ain't glazing over anything.

Ultimately we take responsibility for our own actions, nobody needs to be banned for life, one can simply leave if the pros of being here are outweighed by the cons.

Forum 'martyrdom' just looks awfully silly.

AttenuationHz

23 Jul 2017

Ostermilk wrote:
23 Jul 2017
gak wrote:
23 Jul 2017

I've challenged moderators recently over a couple of issues, but I was seeking resolve rather than just persisting with a sullen attitude for the sake of it. I can tell you from that experience that the Administrator here is one of the most even-handed individuals I've encountered anywhere, and I ain't glazing over anything.

Ultimately we take responsibility for our own actions, nobody needs to be banned for life, one can simply leave if the pros of being here are outweighed by the cons.

Forum 'martyrdom' just looks awfully silly.
There's wisdom in them words!
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

gak

24 Jul 2017

No there isn't. I am so tired of living in a world (52 years) where the truthful guy get's shot.

Honestly, I wish the nukes would come.

Kenni
Site Admin

24 Jul 2017

gak wrote:
23 Jul 2017
To be quite honest, I don't see it as "daring" to challenge a moderator. You were being intentionally obscene, I don't care what music you like or don't like. :)

We just want people to behave, that's all. That includes unnecessary swearing and intentionally trying to make debates turn into flaming. We didn't ban you because we don't like you, we gave you a week because you we making that particular thread a bad thing to read by breaking the rules!
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

jonheal

24 Jul 2017

gak wrote:
24 Jul 2017
I don't know ... one nuke can ruin your whole day.
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

AttenuationHz

24 Jul 2017

gak wrote:
24 Jul 2017
No there isn't. I am so tired of living in a world (52 years) where the truthful guy get's shot.

52 you sure because you're acting like a 12 year old!
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

• Information