NRS Fractal ART on canvas for studio!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
NaviRetlav

07 Jul 2017

BLOG UPDATE02b.jpg
BLOG UPDATE02b.jpg (678.46 KiB) Viewed 1396 times
Hi. I have an epic news for you! Navi Retlav Studio now sells FRACTAL ART on canvas! For the first time ever, you can buy original math based art in our store. Every piece is unique as it has its own vision, purpose and character, inspired by nature and space. It’s ready to hang; out of the box and can easily become the centerpiece of your studio or living room.To celebrate this release, we are starting with a $50 discount code. To activate it, use the “LOVEFRACTAL” code by July 17th at the checkout page.

More at www.naviretlav.com
Last edited by NaviRetlav on 07 Jul 2017, edited 1 time in total.

jonheal

07 Jul 2017

Cool!
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

Ostermilk

08 Jul 2017

That's a smart move, some nice imagery there.

That stuff is reminding me of a guy called Richard Weston who appeared on a business show called Britain's next big thing and ended up pitching his idea of printing hi-res scans of natural materails to things like head-scarves to Liberty's of London to retail at £200 a pop and ending up with a best seller which has since expanded in numerous directions.

http://www.richardwestonstudio.com/

I hope it does well for you.

NaviRetlav

25 Jul 2017

Ostermilk wrote:
08 Jul 2017

That stuff is reminding me of a guy called Richard Weston who appeared on a business show called Britain's next big thing and ended up pitching his idea of printing hi-res scans of natural materails to things like head-scarves to Liberty's of London to retail at £200 a pop and ending up with a best seller which has since expanded in numerous directions.

Yep. I know this guy works. I wish that my art could sell good like his ;)

Ostermilk

26 Jul 2017

NaviRetlav wrote:
25 Jul 2017
Ostermilk wrote:
08 Jul 2017

Yep. I know this guy works. I wish that my art could sell good like his ;)
A big part of his story was getting his products into such a well known, high end retail outlet from the start. I don't think he'd have done as well by starting out pitching his wares to RT users... ;)

But hey, I'm glad you did pitch them here first, it's interesting stuff.

AttenuationHz

29 Jul 2017

You know if I was to make my own acoustic panels and I was looking for material to cover the front with I would probably want to disguise it as art. Can that be printed on material the likes of which are on acoustic panels? Might be something to look into! ;)
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

NaviRetlav

30 Jul 2017

Interesting idea, but i don't think it is possible for me to make the acoustic panels as art prints.

AttenuationHz

30 Jul 2017

NaviRetlav wrote:
30 Jul 2017
Interesting idea, but i don't think it is possible for me to make the acoustic panels as art prints.
No the opposite I was thinking the art prints doubling as acoustic panels! Canvas is pretty hard though so it would be reflective instead of absorb.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

NaviRetlav

27 Oct 2017

I just finished the 4 new fractal art pieces which are now available in NRS shop in the art section. To celebrate this, all the previous designs are $100 off, until the November 16th.

Even more, if you decide to get any two or more of my fractal art pieces, you can use the MOREFRACTAL code at the checkout page to get the free shipping worldwide.

Those art pieces should be the perfect fit for your studio or you can keep them in secret place and use as great gift for the upcoming holidays. Keep in mind that we are not planning any other discounts on art within this calendar year. So now is the best time to get them.

That’s not all. I’m also happy to announce that Navi Retlav Studio can work on the artwork for your upcoming CD/Vinyl release. If you like the style of our art and want to have something very unique in high resolution (10 000 x 10 000 pixels) that also can be used for all your commercial purpose in future, including posters and your own apparel, let us know by using the contact form on our page.

• Information